BENDIS! Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: No more Foxtrot Daily comics

Re: No more Foxtrot Daily comics

It's a great strip, so this sucks.

I am kinda surprised it hasn't been made into a TV show of some sort.

This is one of the few strips I still read, along with Get Fuzzy and Frazz, but it's not a big a deal as Calvin & Hobbes or Far Side were.
    Bloggy Blog / El Twittero / Facespace, or MyBook,or some shit, I don't know, quit hassling me!

What brought me here? What brings anyone anywhere? Why do men build bridges? Why are there jets? I was hoping to have sex tonight. - Jack Donaghy

I hope my local paper (Bergen Record represent!) replaces it with something good, like Pearls... Because the Record's comics pages are mostly awful.

Sort of a bummer, it was always pretty solid.

I have never gotten the love for Get Fuzzy, though.

For the most part doing more important things.

I still like some syndicated comics. 9 Chickweed Lane, Non Sequitir, This Modern World, Doonesbury... I dunno if I'd rate Foxtrot in the same league as Calvin & Hobbes, Bloom County or The Far Side. But I certainly enjoyed it on a daily basis. I hope he can enjoy himself outside. ^_^

I feel remarkably unburdened with the need to explain, justify or defend anything I say, feel or do online to any self-entitled anonymous snarkwit who feels I owe their point of view a form of cogent argument or debate. Life is too short to stress myself arguing with strangers over minutiae. Ya don't like it, ignore me and go read something else. -WinterRose

Quote Originally Posted by Albert View Post
    Sort of a bummer, it was always pretty solid.

I have never gotten the love for Get Fuzzy, though.
    Me either, I think it's totally unfunny.
    Here's my Pop-topia.com review of the Lone Justice CD This is Lone Justice: The Vaught Tapes, 1983

I review the first issues of three comic series (Veil, Moon Knight and Tales of Honor) in this Pop-topia.com article

Here's my review of the debut spy thriller from author Terry Hayes I Am Pilgrim.

It's been an amusing strip this week as they discuss what a comic strip writer would do with all the free time - the Warcraft line was awesome.
    Originally Posted by Glixy:
    I'm not sure if you're middle aged, but the only things I know about you are your avatar picture, and that you are a lawyer, so I picture you as some kind of cross between K. Richards, and L. Hutz.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim T. View Post
    It's been an amusing strip this week as they discuss what a comic strip writer would do with all the free time - the Warcraft line was awesome.
    That was pretty funny.
    Here's my Pop-topia.com review of the Lone Justice CD This is Lone Justice: The Vaught Tapes, 1983

I review the first issues of three comic series (Veil, Moon Knight and Tales of Honor) in this Pop-topia.com article

Here's my review of the debut spy thriller from author Terry Hayes I Am Pilgrim.

Foxtrot was okay, but I'd be really depressed if Get Fuzzy ceased to publish, almost as depressed as I was when The Far Side and Calvin and Hobbes went away.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis K View Post
    Foxtrot was okay, but I'd be really depressed if Get Fuzzy ceased to publish, almost as depressed as I was when The Far Side and Calvin and Hobbes went away.
    Get Fuzzy is another one of those strips I think would make a good cartoon- if done right.