BENDIS! Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Share Your Best Roommate Horror Stories

Cth

Share Your Best Roommate Horror Stories

Anyone have any?

Re: Share Your Best Roommate Horror Stories

My roommate my junior year came in at 3AM sloshed one night, stripped bare naked, and pissed on my rug. That rug really tied the room together.

RøcketFrøg

Picture this if you will...Tom, who is my best man now...a pasty white ex-rugby player of a man...2am...sleepwalks down from his room into the living room where our other roommate and I were watchign a movie...Tom was wearing a red and blue striped bathrobe...not closed...and nothing else...

One ever had one roommate - one of my best friends the summer after college. He was on the road 75% of the time, so other than being a little messy, I had no problems with him whatsoever.

Sorry.
    Artwork and more:

"Everything is permissible for me"—but not everything is beneficial. "Everything is permissible for me"—but I will not be mastered by anything. - I Cor. 6:12

Spoiler:

RøcketFrøg

Another 2 roommates...one pisses on the closed bedroom door of the other...the door opens mid-piss...the pissee picks up a billy club from under his bed and proceeds to beat the pisser about the head while screaming "WHO's THE TOUGH GUY NOW?!?"

Do I have any? Where do I begin?

Well, I'll start with this: My roommate during my freshman year of college was this pseudo-goth type, very emo. Jet black hair, black fingernails, the works. I'm so completely the opposite of that it's not even funny.

This roommate loved the music of Nine Inch Nails. I mean, loved it. Played it every single day and every single night, almost on a constant loop.

It's a little unsettling to go to sleep every night in the same room with a guy while "I want to fuck you like an animal!" is playing in the background. A little unsettling.

That roommate lasted until January. Then I had the room to myself.

I once woke up to find my roommate standing over my bed, swinging a machete at our ceiling. He was having some sort of bad trip and thought that it was breathing.

This space intentionally left blank.

Every month, my roommate walks around the house with her crotch bleeding.
    Click on AM/UK Banner for Rock n' Comix:

My junior year, they gave me a transfer student for a roommate. He used to watch Love Connection with Chuck Woolery every afternoon, then strip shirtless and do exercises with numbchucks. He looked kind of like Richard Ramirez, the serial killer. He'd walk around campus with a cane, not because he needed it but because he thought it looked, in his words, "bad." My other college friends would laugh at the guy, then when they found he was my roomie they'd turn their laughter on me.

After six weeks I moved across the hall with a guy who had just gotten out of the Navy and who was having post-traumatic stress issues, real bitter about the military and life in general. He was actually better than the Night Stalker guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sy-Klone
    Do I have any? Where do I begin?

Well, I'll start with this: My roommate during my freshman year of college was this pseudo-goth type, very emo. Jet black hair, black fingernails, the works. I'm so completely the opposite of that it's not even funny.

This roommate loved the music of Nine Inch Nails. I mean, loved it. Played it every single day and every single night, almost on a constant loop.

It's a little unsettling to go to sleep every night in the same room with a guy while "I want to fuck you like an animal!" is playing in the background. A little unsettling.

That roommate lasted until January. Then I had the room to myself.
    And chronic masturbation ensued.