BENDIS! Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 61

Thread: Vote Blandy/? in '08!

  1. #21
    GODFATHER Marcdachamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    50,778

    Re: Vote Blandy/? in '08!

    I nominate myself. Why? I'll never win anything else on this board.
    Follow me @Marcdachamp on Twitter

  2. #22
    GODFATHER Masculine Todd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    City of Vibes
    Posts
    41,762

    Re: Vote Blandy/? in '08!

    I nominate myself to run with you Blandy. It would look good for you to have a gay Canadian. Shows tolerance and diversity.
    Quote Originally Posted by masculine todd
    yeah but shut up everyone they got bin laden
    Visit my website: http://chicksontheright.com/



  3. #23
    Gangster of Love Briomega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Albuquerque, NM
    Posts
    109,257

    Re: Vote Blandy/? in '08!

    I have nothing better to do.


  4. #24
    Banned Blandy vs Terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Somewhere....beyond the sea....
    Posts
    49,594

    Re: Vote Blandy/? in '08!

    Quote Originally Posted by ToddKearns
    I nominate myself to run with you Blandy. It would look good for you to have a gay Canadian. Shows tolerance and diversity.
    You're Canadian. That automatically puts you out of the running.

  5. #25
    Banned Blandy vs Terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Somewhere....beyond the sea....
    Posts
    49,594

    Re: Vote Blandy/? in '08!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman
    Why isn't Cathy your running mate?
    That question pretty much answers itself.

    And I say again, what the hell is up with the wildly changing story on your girlfriend?

  6. #26
    GODFATHER Ryan Elliott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    -4.62, -6.15
    Posts
    50,324

    Re: Vote Blandy/? in '08!

    Quote Originally Posted by Blandy
    That question pretty much answers itself.

    And I say again, what the hell is up with the wildly changing story on your girlfriend?


    ...it does?



    Which one? I've had four in two years.



    Yes, all serious.

  7. #27
    Hard Boiled Raphael J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Bushwick
    Posts
    13,711

    Re: Vote Blandy/? in '08!

    Maybe you should just drop out instead of finding another running mate.

    You have a place with my campaign. You fought the good fight long enough.
    Last edited by Raphael J; 09-06-2006 at 06:41 PM.

  8. #28

    Re: Vote Blandy/? in '08!

    The Moonbeard campaign would be glad to have you.

    How does "secretary of awesome" sound to you?



    Quote Originally Posted by BWC Boston
    People who disagree with a specific opinion you hold are not, by definition, fanboys.

  9. #29
    Banned Blandy vs Terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Somewhere....beyond the sea....
    Posts
    49,594

    Re: Vote Blandy/? in '08!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamshid
    Maybe you should just drop out instead of finding another running mate.

    You have a place with my campaign. You fought the good fight long enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Roman Candle
    The Moonbeard campaign would be glad to have you.

    How does "secretary of awesome" sound to you?

  10. #30
    Hard Boiled Raphael J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Bushwick
    Posts
    13,711

    Re: Vote Blandy/? in '08!

    Quote Originally Posted by Blandy
    I'm sorry you feel that way. Because you winning is


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •