BENDIS! Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Stargate SG-1 CANCELED

Re: Stargate SG-1 CANCELED

I never really thought that SG-1 was all that good anyway, but then again what the fu*k do I know?

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis K
    I never really thought that SG-1 was all that good anyway, but then again what the fu*k do I know?
    A lot?

Right Guy

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Doesn't Care
    Wow, I can't believe this really happened.
    Wow. I can't believe it lasted this many seasons. The show wasn't great, but not every episode was horrible either. I mean, it had some good episodes... once in a while.

The spinoff series was pure suck though. It shouldn't have lasted even one season.
    "You said Spider-man." "No, I didn't. I said Steel Spider, man."

"Pants are an illusion, as is death."

Never Forget

For the most part doing more important things.

Well... ya know that something's desperately wrong with how TV is getting made when no-one will fund or syndicate or let a show like Firefly get made, but Earth Final Conflict lasts a good... what was it? 6? 7 seasons? Why is it that for the most part, unless it's a great BIG franchise, good shows fall by the wayside or get canned early, and mediochre ones like Stargate drag out to 10 seasons with spinoffs and cartoons?

Wonderfalls didn't even get past its initial run in broadcasting, but Sabrina over on ABC goes HOW many years, with an animated spinoff on the side? I appreciate that she's a canny producer on the series, but I wouldn't exactly call Sabrina something that people will still be talking about in 5 years.

I mean what is wrong with people?

I feel remarkably unburdened with the need to explain, justify or defend anything I say, feel or do online to any self-entitled anonymous snarkwit who feels I owe their point of view a form of cogent argument or debate. Life is too short to stress myself arguing with strangers over minutiae. Ya don't like it, ignore me and go read something else. -WinterRose

Someday people will admit that Firefly just wasn't that special, unique, or even interesting...

- Bill

For the most part doing more important things.

Quote Originally Posted by bnolan
    Someday people will admit that Firefly just wasn't that special, unique, or even interesting...

- Bill
    Keep reaching for that dream there, pard.

I feel remarkably unburdened with the need to explain, justify or defend anything I say, feel or do online to any self-entitled anonymous snarkwit who feels I owe their point of view a form of cogent argument or debate. Life is too short to stress myself arguing with strangers over minutiae. Ya don't like it, ignore me and go read something else. -WinterRose

- Bill
    The funny thing is, SG-1 fans even admit the show wasn't that special, unique, or interesting.

Just "Consistent."

- Bill
    That will probably be the same day your ass unclenches and you realize that entertainment can simply be enjoyed for what it is and that setting unrealistic expectations of excellence only leads to you pissing on everything and enjoying nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by The Human Target
    The funny thing is, SG-1 fans even admit the show wasn't that special, unique, or interesting.

Just "Consistent."
    That's what I liked about it, I knew what I was getting every week - a fun story with likable characters and a few laughs. That's a pretty good thing.

- Bill
    Can't admit to something that isn't true.
    Here's my KNAC.com review of the August 20th, 2014 Night Ranger concert.

Here's my KNAC.com review of the new Kix CD Rock Your Face Off.

Here's my KNAC.com review of the new Overkill CD White Devil Armory.