BENDIS! Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: I miss Lost

  1. #1
    GODFATHER Thudpucker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    46,122

    I miss Lost



    Anyone know when the new episodes start?

  2. #2
    Banned because I suck at my job DigiEmissary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    3,255
    I've heard the 30th.

  3. #3
    GODFATHER The Human Target's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Inside the Deadhouse
    Posts
    40,814
    When you watch Buffy like a man.

  4. #4
    GODFATHER Thudpucker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    46,122
    Quote Originally Posted by The Human Target
    When you watch Buffy like a man.
    Buffy is crap :P

  5. #5
    Banned because I suck at my job DigiEmissary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    3,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Thudpucker
    Quote Originally Posted by The Human Target
    When you watch Buffy like a man.
    Buffy is crap :P
    so's your face

    also, many angel writers write for lost now, so there

  6. #6
    Eobard Thawne Ryan_ZOOM_Turner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Des Moines, IA
    Posts
    38,358
    Did you read the article about how they want to make the show go for 8 years?
    Quote Originally Posted by TIP View Post
    Ryan Zoouche Turner!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by (akaRyanHoffman) View Post
    In 2012 they'll rename the program "Zoom Time" and spend all fifty weeks talking about his amazing voice.
    Quote Originally Posted by NaughTibbittz View Post
    Smirnoff Ice is so fucking good. Even my mom likes it. So fuck you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_ZOOM_Turner View Post
    What if your whole life is a work..man?

    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian B AWESOME View Post
    You guys are just mad I'm so witty.

  7. #7
    GODFATHER The Human Target's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Inside the Deadhouse
    Posts
    40,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_ZOOM_Turner
    Did you read the article about how they want to make the show go for 8 years?
    Pffffff I've heard three.

  8. #8
    GODFATHER Thudpucker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    46,122
    Quote Originally Posted by DigiEmissary
    Quote Originally Posted by Thudpucker
    Quote Originally Posted by The Human Target
    When you watch Buffy like a man.
    Buffy is crap :P
    so's your face

    also, many angel writers write for lost now, so there
    Finally got a decent job, huh?

    It's tough phoning in crap for the paycheck, but every writer has to start somewhere.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Thudpucker
    Quote Originally Posted by DigiEmissary
    Quote Originally Posted by Thudpucker
    Quote Originally Posted by The Human Target
    When you watch Buffy like a man.
    Buffy is crap :P
    so's your face

    also, many angel writers write for lost now, so there
    Finally got a decent job, huh?

    It's tough phoning in crap for the paycheck, but every writer has to start somewhere.
    Actually, most Angel writers were with the show because they honestly loved it. David Fury, who has done a couple Lost eps, was executive producer on Angel for a couple years. He kept writing episodes, even though he didn't have to.



    Quote Originally Posted by BWC Boston
    People who disagree with a specific opinion you hold are not, by definition, fanboys.

  10. #10
    GODFATHER Thudpucker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    46,122
    Quote Originally Posted by The Roman Candle
    Quote Originally Posted by Thudpucker
    Quote Originally Posted by DigiEmissary
    Quote Originally Posted by Thudpucker
    Quote Originally Posted by The Human Target
    When you watch Buffy like a man.
    Buffy is crap :P
    so's your face

    also, many angel writers write for lost now, so there
    Finally got a decent job, huh?

    It's tough phoning in crap for the paycheck, but every writer has to start somewhere.
    Actually, most Angel writers were with the show because they honestly loved it. David Fury, who has done a couple Lost eps, was executive producer on Angel for a couple years. He kept writing episodes, even though he didn't have to.
    You know I'm just teasing, right?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •