BENDIS! Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Get Married - - Have Kids

Re: Get Married - - Have Kids

Quote Originally Posted by J. R. Scherer
    My girlfriend and I just split up over this very thing. She wants to get married and start a family, whereas I just wanted to get married. I'm with Kari and Noble. There are enough people in the world. Nobody has to have children. But you'd think I'm Hitler or something by some of the reactions I'm getting when explain why Abbey and I have decided to go our separate ways.

jeffery and didn't want kids either. Then I found out that getting pregnant would be next to impossible but if it did happen I'd never carry to term. We the impossible happened twice and I never did carry to term and almost lost them both. but we are never having another one. And as if I don't have enough to deal with having 2 autistic children, i am constantly being asked if we are gonna have another one to try for a girl. I laugh and laugh!

I remember when I was pregnant for Will, I was ask at least 3 times a day if I wanted a girl since we already had a boy. I told them I didn't care i wasn't looking for a salt and pepper set. the questions into ones life never stop.
    Howlett: Oh my god, even in PMs you have the same gutterbrain!!! I love it
    Mad Monkey: kisses
    nihilance: I pick Tongue Kissing Floozies for $100
    BENDIS!: i think now i love saymama more than the rest of you
    TheTravis!: I am a bit of a fudge whore.

Alex(sadly)Maleev

Tell them you prefer anal sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex(sadly)Maleev
    Tell them you prefer anal sex.

that's a good one!
    Howlett: Oh my god, even in PMs you have the same gutterbrain!!! I love it
    Mad Monkey: kisses
    nihilance: I pick Tongue Kissing Floozies for $100
    BENDIS!: i think now i love saymama more than the rest of you
    TheTravis!: I am a bit of a fudge whore.

Shepherd I feel your pain. Just say "eventually.."

i don't understand why people assume it's a necessity to get married. i tell people that i'm not positive i ever will. it may be nice, but it's not a necessity for my happiness.

that freaks people out.

and even more so when i say kids may not be in my cards at all.

I don't plan on doing either. Though the first one is something I have no control over and am sorta fucked over on unless they change the law and it becomes okay for you to throw your voice so it makes it sound like your unconscious "fiancee" said "I do". How she became unconscious, I'm not saying...

And if for some reason the first one did happen. I still wouldn't have kids. They annoy me most times, and I would feel badly if whatever one I did have grew up to be as fucked in the head as I am. I don't wish this shit on anyone, except maybe the Christian Right...

Quote Originally Posted by Shepherd
    Bah! I hate answering this question because my answer is so complicated. I love kids, but I prefer to adopt them (for multiple reasons, mostly overpopulation and being afraid of tiny infants). In any case, Hye Sook and I don't see this happening until WAY down the road, so I need a good come back in the mean time. Any suggestions?

R
    "Fuck you"? That's what I'd say...
    Read 4+ Issues of Eternal Knights™ FREE! | Follow: @tibbittz | Blog! | "Like" it on Facebook | Patreon Rewards!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jay View Post
    My crotch bleeds.

chris page

Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe
    i don't understand why people assume it's a necessity to get married. i tell people that i'm not positive i ever will. it may be nice, but it's not a necessity for my happiness.

that freaks people out.

and even more so when i say kids may not be in my cards at all.
    amen to that. i've told people, i have no desire to ever get married (with a caveat that who knows where i'll be in 10 years, and that i may change my mind, although it hasn't happened in the 26 years i've been alive), and they freak out.

usually it's "what about kids?"

and i say, right now, i don't want any. it's why i refuse to date single moms. down the line, who knows, but people CAN have kids without being married. (hell, 2/3 of the women in my city are single moms, i swear)

I'm glad I sidestepped that whole thing by having a child out of wedlock.
    "Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth."

Are a lot of your friends Korean? I know it's really important to Koreans that married couples have children - I think we're planning to take over the world through breeding (or nukes - but those are the OTHER Koreans). I've been asked that since I was fifteen... and now that I'm 27 I think it's more important to my parents that I knock up my girlfriend than marry her.