BENDIS! Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Star Wars Episode III Tickets on Sale!

  1. #1
    Made sto110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Warrington PA
    Posts
    5,634

    Star Wars Episode III Tickets on Sale!

    http://www.theforce.net/topstory/story/US_Episode_III_Tickets_On_Sale_Now_91326.asp

    You can preorder tickets at most of the chains now or in the next week. Check out the link to see more.

  2. #2
    Right Guy lovewillkill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Costa Mesa, CA
    Posts
    1,720

    Re: Star Wars Episode III Tickets on Sale!

    Thank you very much for posting this! Got my tix for hte midnight show at Downtown Disney - walking distance from my house.

    lwk
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy
    I feel the need to visit your site...now! You have freaky brain powers.
    Quote Originally Posted by UltimateQuintessa
    That is by far the most bad ass post I've ever read on this board, in my much maligned time spent here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Ellis
    Dude, you just won the internet!

  3. #3
    ~*~ DISNEY PRINCESS ~*~ Taxman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    81,848

    Re: Star Wars Episode III Tickets on Sale!

    Quote Originally Posted by lovewillkill
    Thank you very much for posting this! Got my tix for hte midnight show at Downtown Disney - walking distance from my house.

    lwk
    Two evil empires brought together.
    Taxman

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    There is absolutely no way that The Avengers makes more than The Dark Knight Rises. None.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    Guardians of the Galaxy is not going to outgross Captain America: The Winter Soldier, The Amazing Spider-Man 2, and X-Men: Days of Future Past. Certainly not with an August opening. You can count on that.

  4. #4
    Made sto110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Warrington PA
    Posts
    5,634

    Re: Star Wars Episode III Tickets on Sale!

    Quote Originally Posted by Taxman
    Two evil empires brought together.


    lol

  5. #5
    Hard Boiled Petey Parker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,931

    Re: Star Wars Episode III Tickets on Sale!

    I actually knew about this on Wednesday and forgot to post it when I got home from work. I've failed you all

  6. #6
    Made sto110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Warrington PA
    Posts
    5,634

    Re: Star Wars Episode III Tickets on Sale!

    but you were the chosen one!

  7. #7
    ~*~ DISNEY PRINCESS ~*~ Taxman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    81,848

    Re: Star Wars Episode III Tickets on Sale!

    Quote Originally Posted by sto110
    lol
    You think it's funny, and you've probably never met him.
    Taxman

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    There is absolutely no way that The Avengers makes more than The Dark Knight Rises. None.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    Guardians of the Galaxy is not going to outgross Captain America: The Winter Soldier, The Amazing Spider-Man 2, and X-Men: Days of Future Past. Certainly not with an August opening. You can count on that.

  8. #8
    GODFATHER SteveZegers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Doghouse of Solitude
    Posts
    25,191

    Re: Star Wars Episode III Tickets on Sale!

    Purchased, my tickets have been.

    I'm running the NYC Marathon to raise money for Autism Speaks! Info Here! Donate Here!

  9. #9
    Made sto110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Warrington PA
    Posts
    5,634

    Re: Star Wars Episode III Tickets on Sale!

    nah i never did meet him

  10. #10
    Right Guy lovewillkill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Costa Mesa, CA
    Posts
    1,720

    Re: Star Wars Episode III Tickets on Sale!

    Quote Originally Posted by Taxman
    Two evil empires brought together.
    Well, sometimes ya just gotta take the bad with the good.

    lwk
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy
    I feel the need to visit your site...now! You have freaky brain powers.
    Quote Originally Posted by UltimateQuintessa
    That is by far the most bad ass post I've ever read on this board, in my much maligned time spent here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Ellis
    Dude, you just won the internet!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •