BENDIS! Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: why didn't you guys tell me that buying a house was such a pain in the ass?!

why didn't you guys tell me that buying a house was such a pain in the ass?!

damn, just spent over an hour on the phone with the insurance company answering 101 questions about the ratio of carpet to tile flooring, how old the roof was, etc.

not to mention the realtor, lender, etc. with as much of a headache as this is with me having good credit, i can only imagine it's a nightmare for people with bad / no credit.
    Helio Gracie -> Rickson Gracie -> Pedro Sauer -> Allen Hopkins -> Steve Miller -> Me (blue belt)

Re: why didn't you guys tell me that buying a house was such a pain in the ass?!

buying a house is a pain in the ass.

Re: why didn't you guys tell me that buying a house was such a pain in the ass?!

My mom's a real estate agent. It takes the headache out. But yeah, without that it's a nightmare.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregory View Post
    Jo. Zil. La. My sin. My soul.
    Quote Originally Posted by JABSEN View Post
    Yeah but your prices have gone up since then. You're like the Adam Hughes of blow jobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Your pal, Jim View Post
    I fucking love Stosh

sorry, we thought you knew.

Because you're a dick and we hate you, and that hatred stems from the Spidermans making out picture in your sig. YOU DICK!!

Gunsel

I hate that stuff..

Becuase you didn't ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate L
    Because you're a dick and we hate you, and that hatred stems from the Spidermans making out picture in your sig. YOU DICK!!
    making out? that's some good old-fashioned spiderman-on-spiderman missionary position anal penetration.
    Helio Gracie -> Rickson Gracie -> Pedro Sauer -> Allen Hopkins -> Steve Miller -> Me (blue belt)

psst!buying a house is a pain in the ass.

Trouble Boy

Try selling your current house AND buying a newer house like we're doing. double the pain and headache.