BENDIS! Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: if you could write any comic....

Re: if you could write any comic....

Ultimate Vengence - The Sublte Ghost Rider

Kitchener. Only one toxic waste dump better than Windsor.

Green Lantern Corps story. Very widesweeping. It's an Elseworlds. Lets just say the Corps vs. Kryptonians under a yellow sun.

For the most part doing more important things.

THE NEW MUTANTS

Not the current class in Academy X. But the honest to goodness New Mutants, Xavier's third group of students inducted around Uncanny 170 to replace his dead X-Men up in broodspace. Sam, Dani, Roberto, Rahne, Xi-an, Amara, Warlock and you better believe it, Illyana Freakin' Rasputin.

That's in the first couple of storylines. The saving of Illyana Rasputin from the ill-concieved Louise Simonson and Rob Liefield plots responsible for killing her off. Next? Dani deals with the consequences of Ragnarok, and the artifacts and new iterations of the Asgardian Gods on earth. After that? The New Mutants Vs. Mystique. Rahne wants vengeance for her mother. And it's high time she had it now that she's got the wolf back. It's long past time she came into her own as a near as dammit adult. (If Kitty Pryde is now 18 or 19, Rahne should be 17 or 18. She was only a year younger than kitty as of the New Mutants Graphic Novel) Next the New Mutants Vs. X-Force, or what's left of em. Throwing a leash on em. Whatever it takes to rein in these mutants that think acting like MILITANT TERRORISTS in the current day is a good idea. After that? We round up what's left of Emma Frost's surviving Hellions, assuming any DID survive. (I still need to read the latter half of X-Force after Liefield bailed for Image.) After that... Maybe we find some of the surviving members of X-Statix... Active romance between Sam and Lila Cheney. The Death of Boom-Boom, or whatever she calls herself now... The resolution of all this soulsteel retconned crap to do with Illyana's sword. As well as the resolution and fixing of Illyana's problematic amulet with the three bloodstones in it. (Trust me. I've figured this one out.) The maturing of Dani and Xi-An's power levels into adulthood and perhaps secondary mutation. (Dani's powers manifested to their fullest extent were supposed to be able to create REAL objects and terrors/joys from the minds she pulled em from. Matter Creation & Manipulation. Xi-An was said to have telepathic potential beyond Xavier's abilities on reaching full adulthood.) And this isn't even going into rounding up lost mutants from the past that weren't eliminated in Weapon X that could go into classes at Xaviers where our characters teach when they're not out adventuring. JUST LIKE THE X-MEN DO.

This is all just off the top of my head. There's enough history and plot from the other books to play off of that I could make last for 10 damn years. With the power levels involved here, These kids that're no longer kids should be out in the forefront. Kicking ass, taking names. I wanna write the New Mutants, Vol. 3.

I feel remarkably unburdened with the need to explain, justify or defend anything I say, feel or do online to any self-entitled anonymous snarkwit who feels I owe their point of view a form of cogent argument or debate. Life is too short to stress myself arguing with strangers over minutiae. Ya don't like it, ignore me and go read something else. -WinterRose

I wouldn't mind getting a crack at some Comic Screenplays either. I have a great idea for Captain America. Includes his origin, the Invaders & the Avengers.

I had a great idea for the first Spider-Man Movie too. Had the whole thing plotted out with Doc Ock as the villan. And no sappy MJ crap.

Jim
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/trombacco

Kiss My Hairy Yabba Dabba Doo

Quote Originally Posted by Schroedingers Cat

I had a great idea for the first Spider-Man Movie too. Had the whole thing plotted out with Doc Ock as the villan. And no sappy MJ crap.

Jim
    No, like all the others who pointed out that Spider-Man should have been less talk and more action, you are wrong. Here's your parting gift:

I also forgot to mention :

Captain Marvel and the dissolusion of the Kree Empire.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Auron
    No, like all the others who pointed out that Spider-Man should have been less talk and more action, you are wrong. Here's your parting gift:
    I liked both Spider-Man movies but there was too much Kirsten Dunst & her Franken-forehead

My plot for the movie (done years ago), hardly had any MJ stuff.

I'll see your and raise you one

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Schroedingers Cat
    I liked both Spider-Man movies but there was too much Kirsten Dunst & her Franken-forehead

My plot for the movie (done years ago), hardly had any MJ stuff.

I'll see your and raise you one

Jim

And that would be better only if it was replaced with Gwen.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Auron
    And that would be better only if it was replaced with Gwen.
    The Villain was Doc Ock, so that wouldn't have worked.

It had to be Doc Ock first because the accident that gave him the tentacles was the same accident where Peter got bit by the spider and got his powers.

Jim

I'd really like to write a Psychobilly horror comic
    but if i had to put myself out there

I wouldn't mind writing Ultimates or a Spiderman title

always wanted a crack at Superman, thought i could give it a monthly story that might hold onto people