BENDIS! Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I passed Bank of America's assessment tests. My interview is Friday at 3p.m.

I passed Bank of America's assessment tests. My interview is Friday at 3p.m.

The assessment was a process that took three hours. It consisted of a thirty minute video going over what is expected of a customer service representative/associate. After that interesting video I answered two sets of exam questions. One consisted of 35 questions and another of 117 questions asking if I disagree or agree. Than practice phone sessions than filling out what felt like a lot of paper work. Afterwards I talked to a recruiter and she recommended me to an interview with one of the managers. She set up the appointment for tomorrow at 3p.m. Whew! I made it through the assessment. Now the real question: Will I survive the interview? Wendy (the recruiter) said it will be 45 minutes to an hour. Any and all interview tips and good luck wishes you can muster will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by warrenellis View Post
    oh my god
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum V.I. View Post
    Zevad wasn't a fad, it was an experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieSpeedball View Post
    Keep on sinnin', Z. Keep on sinnin'.
    Quote Originally Posted by NickT
    The internet was created, and then Miken appeared. He's like a supernatural myth!
    Quote Originally Posted by BENDIS! View Post
    listen i let that asshole zevad post here...
    Quote Originally Posted by DAVE View Post
    Zevad is my favorite person on the board. If you think you're my favorite and you're not Zevad- you're wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by xyzzy View Post
    You're an odd duck.

Re: I passed Bank of America's assessment tests. My interview is Friday at 3p.m.

Re: I passed Bank of America's assessment tests. My interview is Friday at 3p.m.

Way to go! Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Z
    Just blogged it. Did Fallen Angel #20 come to you yet? What's the sitch? I will mail you another copy if need be. Later.

Spoiler:
    oh my god
    The internet was created, and then Miken appeared. He's like a supernatural myth!
    Zevad is my favorite person on the board. If you think you're my favorite and you're not Zevad- you're wrong.
    You're an odd duck.

Quote Originally Posted by Zevad
    Just blogged it. Did Fallen Angel #20 come to you yet? What's the sitch? I will mail you another copy if need be. Later.
    still haven't gotten it...

Gunter

Good luck. Make sure you wear pants to the interview...I hear that's a big stickler for these banking people.

Listen to me now and hear me sometime in the future:

I, personally, would hire someone who came to the interview in a shirt and tie with no pants.

Your banking interview experience may vary significantly.

Good luck, Zevad. If you need banking-type advice, let me know. I've got 8 years in the banking and finance industry.

Gunter

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Sooner
    Listen to me now and hear me sometime in the future:

I, personally, would hire someone who came to the interview in a shirt and tie with no pants.

Your banking interview experience may vary significantly.
    Well sure, cause you're in Alaska, and wearing no pants in Alaska is a way of making a bold statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Z
    still haven't gotten it...
    Ah what the fuck. Okay okay. I'll go hunt down that other copy. Resend me your address at myspace. What the fuck. Hopefully its still there.....but if not.....I have an idea. I'll let you know if it's feasable than I'll ask for details. What do I mean? You'll see.

Spoiler:
    oh my god
    You're an odd duck.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Sooner
    Good luck, Zevad. If you need banking-type advice, let me know. I've got 8 years in the banking and finance industry.
    I appreciate that. Thanks. Right now I just want some interview tips so I can nail it to the wall and start this gig at Feb 27! Oh Wendy, the recruiter, gave me a call about an hour after I left the call center. She had to reschedule me. No big deal. The interview is now at 4 p.m. hopefully this will give me more time to find my comfort zone. Oy.

Spoiler:
    oh my god
    You're an odd duck.