BENDIS! Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lord Retail broadcasting LIVE, from work!

Consiliere Lord Jermaine Retail's Avatar

Lord Retail broadcasting LIVE, from work!

Alright! Its 10pm, I'm sick and I'm back at work! Gotta work on the comics order (translation: start on the comics order) from the December 05 Previews magazine. I've got 32 ounces of OJ, a quart of wanton soup, the Decemberists in the media player, and I cannot breathe through my nose. The scene for ordering comics is aligned! Talk to me about things of interest in the Dec book, talk to me about whatever. I'm gonna be here for at least two hours and I intend to pass the time well.

Pretty sure there was some lint in that last spoon of soup but I really don't feel like searching for it....
    carlgiannini: All I wanted to know is what trades have been released. Now I've committed to spend an extra hundred or two on comics. What happened here?
    The Lord Retail: I happened. Lord Retail happened to you. I'm sorry friend, but I simply can't turn it off..

Re: Lord Retail broadcasting LIVE, from work!

So.... What am I supposed to say?

"Wanton" soup sounds like a hell of a lot more fun than plan old won ton soup...

Quote Originally Posted by NewGuyJim
    "Wanton" soup sounds like a hell of a lot more fun than plan old won ton soup...
    They were out of rampant soup so I went with the wanton.
    carlgiannini: All I wanted to know is what trades have been released. Now I've committed to spend an extra hundred or two on comics. What happened here?
    The Lord Retail: I happened. Lord Retail happened to you. I'm sorry friend, but I simply can't turn it off..

Quote Originally Posted by Kefky
    So.... What am I supposed to say?
    Everybody say HeeeeeeyyyyyyHoooooooooHeeeeeeeeyyyyHoooooo.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Retail
    They were out of rampant soup so I went with the wanton.

Next time try the flagrant - I heard it's pretty spicy.

Concerning Dark Horse:
    -So, if you can't get Mignola and you can't get Bermejo, I think that Hellboy drawn by Richard Corben will do just fine. Agreed?

-Not enough people read The Goon. I can't say it any plainer than that. Its a wonderful comic and I've used every bit of credibility I have to get people who trust me to check it out, but I'd love to see more people on it. I shall have to try harder then.

-Wonder what was in Marvel's Conan #78 that it is being skipped in the 10th Chronicles volume..

-Perhapanauts has potential to perform better as a tpb than issues. Dezago and Rousseau are known quantities and it seemed like fun so far.
    Last edited by Lord Jermaine Retail; 12-22-2005 at 06:43 PM.

Hi!
    i posted a request for suggestions in your Get To Know thread

I just chucked Dec's Previews 2 days ago otherwise I'd be right there with you. I like this thread though, you should do it next month too.

Mayhaps you should answer some pm's.