BENDIS! Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Thread: And now for your joke of the day (4/5)

Talking And now for your joke of the day (4/5)

A man gets sick of the city life and leaves town to retire out in the wilderness. He buys this cabin that's miles and miles away from anything civilized. Months pass and he's enjoying the peace and solitude, but he eventually starts feeling lonely. Then one day he gets a knock on the door. He answers it, and in the doorway stands an absolutely huge 7-foot tall burly man that looks kind of like a lumberjack, with a large beard, flannel shirt and muddy blue jeans. The large burly man says: "Hello, I'm Stan. I have been living out in the woods for years. I came to invite you to a party that's held in the valley every six months. The party will be next week Saturday and I wanted to know if you'd like to be there."

He thinks it over for a little bit, but ultimately decides that it's time for him to get some sort of social life. "Ah what the hell! I'd love to go" the man says.

The large intimidating burly man says "Good. But before you go, I should warn you that we play loud music at these parties. Do you mind loud music?"

The smaller man says "Not at all, it's been so peaceful out here that I could use a little loud music to break from the norm."

The large intimidating burly man says "Also I should let you know there's probably going to be a lot of liquor and drunken debauchery at this party."

The smaller man says "Hey that's fine, I haven't had a taste in ages and I'd love to finally have a drink again."

The large intimidating burly man says "Also I should let you know there's going to be some wild and raunchy sex going on at this party."

The smaller man says "Great! I haven't had sex in months and I can't wait to get it on again after such a long draught. But just out of curiosity -" says the smaller man "What should I wear?"

"Doesn't matter" says the giant hairy intimidating man "It's just gonna be the two of us."
    Brian Defferding
    Freelance Illustrator
    Portfolio | Website | Twitter

Re: And now for your joke of the day (4/5)

Large, burly lumberjack...Kieth P?

Jason

Re: And now for your joke of the day (4/5)

I think I dated that guy once.

Smile Re: And now for your joke of the day (4/5)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwicaz
    I think I dated that guy once.
    Brian Defferding
    Freelance Illustrator
    Portfolio | Website | Twitter