BENDIS! Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

View Poll Results: Which do you like best?

Voters
102. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Sixth Sense

27 26.47%
  • Unbreakable

58 56.86%
  • Signs

16 15.69%
  • The Village

1 0.98%
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Signs, Unbreakable, or Sixth Sense?

Signs, Unbreakable, or Sixth Sense?

I recently used Signs in my music apprecitiation class to study orchestral film scores. I know some folks didn't like it, but I thought it was incredible.

It seems that a lot of people are pretty divided on M Night Shaylaman's movies (even Sixth Sense), so I was wondering what everyone's favorite was.

I even put The Village in there for good measure.
    "YOU CAN'T JUDGE IT UNTIL YOU'VE READ IT!!!" Ever tried that logic on the Bible?...

i still gotta see the village, but ive loved all his movies, i even enjoyed signs a lot. but i gotta go with unbreakable, partly cuz of the comics thing, but also because its got some really good moments. the logic may not all be there, but it was a lot of fun to watch

1.Signs
    2.Sixth Sense
    3.Village
    4.Unbreakable

GODFATHER The Cheap-Arse Film Critic's Avatar
    That's a toughy, but I go with Sixth Sense.

Re: Signs, Unbreakable, or Sixth Sense?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypester23
    I recently used Signs in my music apprecitiation class to study orchestral film scores. I know some folks didn't like it, but I thought it was incredible.

It seems that a lot of people are pretty divided on M Night Shaylaman's movies (even Sixth Sense), so I was wondering what everyone's favorite was.

Dude, I'm glad you liked it, but in my person opinion Signs was one of the worst films ever made... even worse than the Village, which was also, IMO, pretty godawful.

That being said I thought Sixth sense was brilliant, and Unbreakable only slightly less so.
    Zork T. Cat 7/1994-10/2013 RIP

Hard Boiled
    Unbreakable.

If it would of done better financially, it would have become the trilogy it was meant to be. If that happened, they would have been the best superhero movies of all time.

Re: Signs, Unbreakable, or Sixth Sense?

Quote Originally Posted by gelf13
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypester23

Dude, I'm glad you liked it, but in my person opinion Signs was one of the worst films ever made... even worse than the Village, which was also, IMO, pretty godawful.

That being said I thought Sixth sense was brilliant, and Unbreakable only slightly less so.
    Out of curiosity, what did you dislike so much about Signs?
    "YOU CAN'T JUDGE IT UNTIL YOU'VE READ IT!!!" Ever tried that logic on the Bible?...

Village wasn't bad but I think that the surprise ending or twist or wahtever got caught up with the hype of the film and once you watched it you knew where the film was going, but i still enjoyed it. I have to say that my favorite of his films has to be unbreakable, I love Sam jackson's character and the way that Bruce Willis' character realizes that he is extraordinary is so cool to watch. Sings was good, i liked it better than the villiage. Sixth sense was really good too.

Unbreakable
    Signs
    Sixth Sense
    Village.

Facebook
    Twitter
    Tumblr
    Pro Wrestling Noise Podcast
    Quote Originally Posted by DAVE View Post
    Penises, HERO UP!!!

?únbreakable best comic film ever made

put your left hand up and touch the side of your hand near your wrist. i live there in michigan.
    sixth sense is the best for me. i really liked the flow of the movie and i never saw that ending coming.
    unbreakable is really good, but sometimes it kind of dragged a little.