BENDIS! Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Naruto this Saturday

Re: Naruto this Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by Cth
    Yeah, Naruto/DBZ fans are insane.

Of course, I can't stand either of them either.
    early dragon ball is great.

I actually think that the beginning of Dragonball (like when Goku is a kid) to the end of the Freeza saga is the good part of the series. The rest is shit.

I still have a little bit of that DragonBall fanboy in me. Still, I'm able to watch the subtitled japanese version.

Did you ever go to Planetnamek.com before they pulled the plug?
    Kenneth I. Wolfe
    http://wolfe.gen.tcd.ie/
    (I know that website says that my middle initial is "H," but that's only because I, Kenneth I. Wolfe, am in the witness protection program. It's amazing how a middle initial can throw bad guys off your trail. It fooled you, didn't it?)

COOL LIST: Human Target, Carl Giannini

LAME LIST:
    Hot Pink, Michael Hasselof, TomFeeg, Brandon1191, BenetoCareno,Shannon

Quote Originally Posted by JesterPepper
    I actually think that the beginning of Dragonball (like when Goku is a kid) to the end of the Freeza saga is the good part of the series. The rest is shit.

I still have a little bit of that DragonBall fanboy in me. Still, I'm able to watch the subtitled japanese version.

Did you ever go to Planetnamek.com before they pulled the plug?
    nope. what was there?

Quote Originally Posted by The Sentry
    The only(and best) Anime I've ever seen was Rouroni Kenshin. THAT was an awesome fucking show.
    you might enjoy inuyasha on cartoon network. I believe its close to ending a arc so things might not make sense for awhile. Also the manga i feel is alot better then the anime. He also made another book that was a western. It was pretty good but i think it got canceled or something cause it was really really short ( only 3 books). It will probably be translated after Kenshin is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen
    nope. what was there?
    It was just the most famous Dragonball site back in the nineties. You think this site is addictive? We just waited for Mr. E's updates.
    Kenneth I. Wolfe
    http://wolfe.gen.tcd.ie/
    (I know that website says that my middle initial is "H," but that's only because I, Kenneth I. Wolfe, am in the witness protection program. It's amazing how a middle initial can throw bad guys off your trail. It fooled you, didn't it?)

COOL LIST: Human Target, Carl Giannini

LAME LIST:
    Hot Pink, Michael Hasselof, TomFeeg, Brandon1191, BenetoCareno,Shannon

Quote Originally Posted by JesterPepper
    It was just the most famous Dragonball site back in the nineties. You think this site is addictive? We just waited for Mr. E's updates.
    ah. I've never really check out boards of stuff i like other then here.

I want to check out Naruto, but I'll be in Vegas this weekend. Inuyasha is cool, but Stephen is right, an arc is coming to a close soon, so you'd have missed alot.

Right Guy

I've read through a few of the recent Shonen Jump magazines given to me by a friend, and beyond the fact that these monthly magazines are fantastically priced compared to Marvel and DC and the like (5 American dollars for 250-300 pages of decent to good reading? Well done), found Naruto surprisingly enjoyable.

I also found that more often than not, I enjoyed the manga incarnation of properties more than the animated versions.

Allen

early naruto isn't as good as the newer stuff. the "big fights" get flashier but it can tend to be very campy. I'm one of the many ppl who torrent this stuff from Japan. Its huge there its already on eppisode 150 manga in the 200's i think, its had one movie, 4 or so games for playstation gamecube gameboy ect and a ton of marketing toys and shit.

It definatly is the new dbz in japan

on today for two hours with the same hour back to back.