BENDIS! Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Thread: How long does the US Postal Service take to deliver a letter almost cross-country?

Bensalem - named after some dude named Ben

How long does the US Postal Service take to deliver a letter almost cross-country?

Using a standard .37 stamp, how long does delivery usually take?

Re: How long does the US Postal Service take to deliver a letter almost cross-country?

about a week (probably a few days more)

Re: How long does the US Postal Service take to deliver a letter almost cross-country

Quote Originally Posted by wienerdog
    Using a standard .37 stamp, how long does delivery usually take?
    well, the last time I mailed something normal post, it took about 5 days, but that was around a holiday...

have you already sent it? if not, priority mail is a good option... it's not too expensive, and it gets across the country in about 2 days, typically.

Bensalem - named after some dude named Ben

Re: How long does the US Postal Service take to deliver a letter almost cross-country?

I have a bill due Aug 15th and should have sent it Monday. I may just do Online Bill Pay through my bank.

Quote Originally Posted by wienerdog
    I have a bill due Aug 15th and should have sent it Monday. I may just do Online Bill Pay through my bank.
    That would probably be your best option... I pay almost all of my bills online. It's much easier and you don't have to spend the money on postage.
    My Ongoing Pull List:
    Astonishing X-Men, New X-Men, Cable/Deadpool, New Avengers, Young Avengers, Runaways, Ultimate Spider-Man, Ultimate X-Men, Ultimates, Ultimate Fantastic Four, X-Men, Uncanny X-Men, New Excalibur, Wolverine, Wolverine Origins, X-Factor, New Excalibur

Minis:
    Ultimate Galactus, Civil War, Civil War: Frontlines, Civil War: Runaways & Young Avengers, Civil War: X-Men, X-Men: The 198, Son of M, X-Men: Deadly Genesis

23.73 days.

I have found 4-5 days, more or less.

--Alan
    Lava Lung podcast
    BLOG!
    MySpace

Quote Originally Posted by warrenellis
    You are Weak and shall be Drowned in the Water Of Life like a Leprous Puppy in a Bag.

Well, The Postal Service delivers as well, but they send a letter straight to my heart.

*listens to cd*
    Quote Originally Posted by Jade
    I think Boris kicks ass... that's not a question... hell, that's not even an opinion. It's a statement of fact...