BENDIS! Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Carnivale

  1. #1
    Right Guy
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,343

    Carnivale

    So, i have never watched this, but i am considering buying the first season on DVD after all the htpe i hear about it.

    Is it worth buying it?

  2. #2
    Banned Movie Maker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Where The Wild Things Are
    Posts
    8,610

    Re: Carnivale

    its fucking awesome. i still havent seen the second season though.

  3. #3
    Right Guy
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,343

    Re: Carnivale

    Quote Originally Posted by Movie Maker
    its fucking awesome. i still havent seen the second season though.
    Is there anything that it is similar to?

  4. #4
    Banned Movie Maker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Where The Wild Things Are
    Posts
    8,610

    Re: Carnivale

    Quote Originally Posted by The-Last-Man
    Is there anything that it is similar to?
    hmmm. not really. its just..........weird the first season left me stunned. id compare it to Lost.

  5. #5
    Right Guy
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,343

    Re: Carnivale

    Quote Originally Posted by Movie Maker
    hmmm. not really. its just..........weird the first season left me stunned. id compare it to Lost.
    LOL. I still have'nt seen lost, although we get it on tv here this week (yay!).

    I think i'll buy it, thanks for the info Movie Maker

  6. #6
    Banned Movie Maker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Where The Wild Things Are
    Posts
    8,610

    Re: Carnivale

    Quote Originally Posted by The-Last-Man
    LOL. I still have'nt seen lost, although we get it on tv here this week (yay!).

    I think i'll buy it, thanks for the info Movie Maker
    you better watch Lost. its my favorite show on tv next to arrested development.

    and yeah, you probably wont be disappointed with your purchase.

  7. #7
    Made Jade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    EVERYWHERE
    Posts
    5,711

    Re: Carnivale

    I HIGHLY recommend this show.
    Publisher/Owner of Cellar Door Publishing

    www.cellardoorpublishing.com/forum
    Quote Originally Posted by AAlgar
    I'm only wise because I defer to people like Jade.

  8. #8
    Trouble Boy
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    940

    Re: Carnivale

    Except that it was cancelled, right? The fact that the story will go unfinished would certainly factor into my purchase decision. Not that I've seen any of the show yet.
    Love is good.

  9. #9
    Made Jade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    EVERYWHERE
    Posts
    5,711

    Re: Carnivale

    Quote Originally Posted by ForkDolphin
    Except that it was cancelled, right? The fact that the story will go unfinished would certainly factor into my purchase decision. Not that I've seen any of the show yet.
    I haven't seen the second season yet. But I heard they found a way to wrap things up.
    Publisher/Owner of Cellar Door Publishing

    www.cellardoorpublishing.com/forum
    Quote Originally Posted by AAlgar
    I'm only wise because I defer to people like Jade.

  10. #10
    Banned Movie Maker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Where The Wild Things Are
    Posts
    8,610

    Re: Carnivale

    WAIT IT WAS CANCELLED?! what the fuck.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •