BENDIS! Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 1040 of 1169 FirstFirst ... 405409409901030103610371038103910401041104210431044105010901140 ... LastLast
Results 10,391 to 10,400 of 11690

Thread: The OFFICIAL MMA Thread

Re: The OFFICIAL MMA Thread

Awwww, poor Dirty Diaz is all crying and pouting like a little baby. Here's what he had to say after the fight:

“I don’t need this shit, you know? I pushed this guy backwards the whole time. He ran from me this whole fight,” said Diaz. “I landed the harder shots. He kicked me in my leg with little baby leg kicks the whole fight. If that’s the way [the judges] understand that you win in here, I don’t want to play this game no more.”

If I never see Diaz in MMA again I'll be a happy camper. So please Nick, go ahead an fucking retire. Then you can run back to Stockton to smoke some weed and disappear into your couch.
    Last edited by FedEx Fanboy; 02-05-2012 at 11:46 AM.
    OG Benboer right here. Circa late '98 bitches! Don't even try and bring that weak ass 21st Century bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Briomega View Post
    One actual finish on the main card? Wow.

Glad Condit won but I'm also fucking glad I held firm and didn't waste money on this crap.
    Yea, card was pretty mediocre. Renan Pegado is a fucking beast and will be the Bantamweight champ soon enough. The Nelson/Werdum fight was pretty good. Always amazing how much punishment Nelson can take. I'd still love to see him get down to a light heavy though.

Highlight to me was finally seeing Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson's UFC debut. I remember seeing him whoop ass back in Chuck Norris' WCL. I love seeing more Karate style/Kickboxer guys in MMA.

Low point was Herb Dean giving Bruce Leeroy a 2 point deduction for low blows. I mean he only hit him twice in the junk, and it wasn't even in the same round. I would have been okay with a one point deduction, but 2 points is fucking ridiculous.
    Last edited by FedEx Fanboy; 02-05-2012 at 01:41 PM.
    OG Benboer right here. Circa late '98 bitches! Don't even try and bring that weak ass 21st Century bullshit.

Stephen Thompson vs Erick Silva would be interesting to say the least.
    Dropping more science than a Kansas school board!

My Facebook - My Google+ - My Twitter - AIM: Bean2999 - GTalk: 19bernardo87@gmail.com

Thompson looks awesome. WCL was an interesting concept, an all striking full-contact kickboxing/mma league.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shel Silverstein
    Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.
    My Mind's Eye

Roy Nelson is already too slow at Heavyweight. Imagine him fighting against 205ers.

Quote Originally Posted by ImYrWoodbury View Post
    Roy Nelson is already too slow at Heavyweight. Imagine him fighting against 205ers.
    Call me crazy, but I'm pretty sure he'd be a lot faster if he'd drop 50 pounds of fat. That and at 205 he'd easily be on of the strongest guys at that weight class.

Quote Originally Posted by FedEx Fanboy View Post
    Call me crazy, but I'm pretty sure he'd be a lot faster if he'd drop 50 pounds of fat. That and at 205 he'd easily be on of the strongest guys at that weight class.
    He's almost certainly going to need to drop a weight class now. Really happy to see him so much smaller.

modest minion

Quote Originally Posted by FedEx Fanboy View Post
    He would be quicker, but still far too slow to compete at 205.

Oh boy......rumors flying that the condit Diaz rematch isn't happening due to nick failing prefight drug test for weed

Quote Originally Posted by Josh V
    Oh boy......rumors flying that the condit Diaz rematch isn't happening due to nick failing prefight drug test for weed
    Cool, something else he can cry and whine about.