BENDIS! Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 102 of 1158 FirstFirst ... 2529298991001011021031041051061121522026021102 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 11571

Thread: The OFFICIAL MMA Thread

Re: The OFFICIAL MMA Thread

Quote Originally Posted by turtleface
    stephan bonner: great when it comes to fighting, fucking moron when it comes to talking trash.

'i'm gonna give kieth jardine hell when we fight.....uh, and he won't mind it cause he looks like satan'

thank you, stephan. now please sit down and shut the fuck up because when you talk trash i lose brain cells.

Leben's a bit too wild. I think he tired himself a bit in the first round just throwing wild punches that mostly didn't land. Needs to learn a bit more patience.

Quote Originally Posted by Briomega
    Leben's a bit too wild. I think he tired himself a bit in the first round just throwing wild punches that mostly didn't land. Needs to learn a bit more patience.
    maybe so, but he's still in control of the fight and he's doing way more than luigi has done.
    Helio Gracie -> Rickson Gracie -> Pedro Sauer -> Allen Hopkins -> Steve Miller -> Me (blue belt)

maybe so, but he's still in control of the fight and he's doing way more than luigi has done.
    True, but against a more skilled fighter that kind of stuff isn't gonna cut it. Just seems like he throws a lot of wild punches hoping to land something big and ends up leaving himself open while wasting energy.

I mean, this guy shouldn't be taking him to the third round much less a decision.

Wonder which opening match left all the blood on the mat?

True, but against a more skilled fighter that kind of stuff isn't gonna cut it. Just seems like he throws a lot of wild punches hoping to land something big and ends up leaving himself open while wasting energy.

I mean, this guy shouldn't be taking him to the third round much less a decision.
    oh yeah, definitely agree. but leben has had some fights against much better opponents and he won them with the same wild style (cote and rivera, wouldn't exactly put dewees on their level but he's no slouch either).
    Helio Gracie -> Rickson Gracie -> Pedro Sauer -> Allen Hopkins -> Steve Miller -> Me (blue belt)

oh yeah, definitely agree. but leben has had some fights against much better opponents and he won them with the same wild style (cote and rivera, wouldn't exactly put dewees on their level but he's no slouch either).
    Yeah, I'm not really taking anything away from him. Just Monday morning quarterbacking. Just seemed like if he'd opened the first round with a bit more patience he could've landed some of those bigger shots.

I don't think he's ready for a title shot, yet, though. Though with the state of things, he may end up with it.

stevenson / neer should be pretty good.

stevenson / neer should be pretty good.
    Damn, great first round. Thought his leg was gonna break off.

Damn, great first round. Thought his leg was gonna break off.
    neer is motherfucking gumby i tell you.