BENDIS! Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 101 of 1169 FirstFirst ... 51919798991001011021031041051111512016011101 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 11687

Thread: The OFFICIAL MMA Thread

Re: The OFFICIAL MMA Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael
    Can someone give me a little backstory on the Shamrock/Ortiz beef? I'm looking forward to watching the UFC's reality show/competition and have no idea why they hate each other (or, by the way it looks, why Shamrock lets Ortiz get under his skin so easily).
    best i can remember, ortiz beat someone from shammy's camp (don't remember who off the top of my head) and after the fight he made a really disrepectful gesture (i think flipping the bird, don't remember) towards their corner where shamrock was standing at the time. shamrock almost came over the fence after him and the two started talking a lot of shit after that. they fought for the lhw title (which ortiz had at the time) and he pummeled shamrock into a pulp to the point where shamrock's corner threw in the towel between rounds.
    Helio Gracie -> Rickson Gracie -> Pedro Sauer -> Allen Hopkins -> Steve Miller -> Me (blue belt)

Quote Originally Posted by turtleface
    best i can remember, ortiz beat someone from shammy's camp (don't remember who off the top of my head) and after the fight he made a really disrepectful gesture (i think flipping the bird, don't remember) towards their corner where shamrock was standing at the time. shamrock almost came over the fence after him and the two started talking a lot of shit after that. they fought for the lhw title (which ortiz had at the time) and he pummeled shamrock into a pulp to the point where shamrock's corner threw in the towel between rounds.
    Really?

...Shamrock's a schmuck. Especially since Ortiz kicked his ass.

People like Shamrock a helluva lot more than fucking Tito... He gets booed any place he goes, even when he's eating at Bennigans.
    OG Benboer right here. Circa late '98 bitches! Don't even try and bring that weak ass 21st Century bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by FedEx Fanboy
    People like Shamrock a helluva lot more than fucking Tito... He gets booed any place he goes, even when he's eating at Bennigans.
    Cause he's an asshole. He's so conceited and acts like such a prick it's impossible to like him. Believe me, I've tried.

Quote Originally Posted by Briomega
    Cause he's an asshole. He's so conceited and acts like such a prick it's impossible to like him. Believe me, I've tried.

Yup...he's a prick. And he hasn't been on his game for quite a while. Still think he'll take shamrock though.

Quote Originally Posted by Los
    Yup...he's a prick. And he hasn't been on his game for quite a while. Still think he'll take shamrock though.
    If he doesn't beat Griffin, I don't even know if he'll get that fight.
    My Twitter
    Anonymous Eagle
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad N.
    We may butt heads on wrasslin from time to time, but a mutual hatred for Green Bay practically makes us brothers.

Just a reminder, Ultimate Fight Night starts in a little more than a half hour. Should be a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Briomega
    Just a reminder, Ultimate Fight Night starts in a little more than a half hour. Should be a good one.
    thanks, man! as crazy as my day has been i completely forgot.
    Helio Gracie -> Rickson Gracie -> Pedro Sauer -> Allen Hopkins -> Steve Miller -> Me (blue belt)

Quote Originally Posted by turtleface
    thanks, man! as crazy as my day has been i completely forgot.
    Yeah, figured with the Thursday slot some folks might forget it. Nearly did myself.

stephan bonner: great when it comes to fighting, fucking moron when it comes to talking trash.

'i'm gonna give kieth jardine hell when we fight.....uh, and he won't mind it cause he looks like satan'

thank you, stephan. now please sit down and shut the fuck up because when you talk trash i lose brain cells.