Gailsimone Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What the hell? "Double Divas" reality show on Lifetime

What the hell? "Double Divas" reality show on Lifetime

caught a preview of this. . oh-mah-gawd. . . hysterically awful!

it's a show about a custom Bra shop in Atlanta.

here's a balanced review of it, tho they seem to have liked it more than I did:

http://www.medialifemagazine.com/dou...ware-implants/

seriously, in the first episode, they have to make a custom bra for this lady:

(who goes by the "name" : Norma Stitz -- no really! . shocking, I know, 'cause it's oh, so classy!)
    "do what bert says" - Flamestar (c/o Ouzo Man)

A sandwich is a sandwich, but a Manwich is a meal

"Evil people can do some non-evil things, and most of them do. That doesn't mean they aren't evil." -- JeffereyWKramer

Re: What the hell? "Double Divas" reality show on Lifetime

That woman doesn't need a bra, she needs a wheelbarrow.

That is disgusting.
    Hate me all you want, 95 % of the time I'm write.

Quote Originally Posted by saintsaucey View Post
    That is disgusting.
    It also has to be terribly uncomfortable. Overlarge breasts can cause back problems and limit activity as it becomes uncomfortable to do most things including jog and even ride a bike.

The other thing is that the weight of such heavy breasts can also tear the muscles and tissues which support the breasts leading to them sagging even further and causing more physical problems.

I don't mean to cast aspersions on this woman but she's really causing herself a lot of physical damage by not having them reduced.
    A.K.A. Lailoni Prime Vesta (courtesy of Tom Stillwell)

My blog of random and often geeky things -- Compound Geekery!

Riding the rollercoaster at Six Flags over Armageddon

Someday they will make a reality show that is just an endless feed of "human oddities" caged in a trailer while a P. T. Barnum kind of voice narrates. Sometimes they will attempt cooking or karaoke or otherwise caper for our amusement. The full potential of reality TV having been fulfilled, it will be the only reality show, and run constantly across twelve networks.

Quote Originally Posted by bert
    caught a preview of this. . oh-mah-gawd. . . hysterically awful!

it's a show about a custom Bra shop in Atlanta.

here's a balanced review of it, tho they seem to have liked it more than I did:

http://www.medialifemagazine.com/dou...ware-implants/

seriously, in the first episode, they have to make a custom bra for this lady:

(who goes by the "name" : Norma Stitz -- no really! . shocking, I know, 'cause it's oh, so classy!)
    I need to see this show.

And I've heard of Norma Stitz. From all accounts, she's pretty happy with her body...including her bust.

Quote Originally Posted by Stressfactor

It also has to be terribly uncomfortable. Overlarge breasts can cause back problems and limit activity as it becomes uncomfortable to do most things including jog and even ride a bike.

The other thing is that the weight of such heavy breasts can also tear the muscles and tissues which support the breasts leading to them sagging even further and causing more physical problems.

I don't mean to cast aspersions on this woman but she's really causing herself a lot of physical damage by not having them reduced.
    Yeah...large breasts are uncomfortable for many women. They're also very common. I'm always uncomfortable with calling someone's body "disgusting," but that's especially true for breasts since you can't exactly control what size they grow to.

*sent from my mobile device

Quote Originally Posted by Treacle View Post
    Yeah...large breasts are uncomfortable for many women. They're also very common. I'm always uncomfortable with calling someone's body "disgusting," but that's especially true for breasts since you can't exactly control what size they grow to.

Just to clarify, I wasn't the one who said she looked "disgusting".

If she's happy with the way she looks fine. My only concern is that she might do long-term physical damage to the rest of her body.

I've known several people with chronic back pain and they suffer with it so I just kind of cringe when I see someone who looks like they might be headed to the same fate.

And while we women cannot control the size our breasts grow to there are breast reduction surgeries.

If she's content and if she's able to see a doctor regularly to counsel her on her physical condition then fine.

I'd just kind of hate to see it get to the point where someone sacrifices overall health or the ability to do activities they enjoy doing for the sake of their breast size.
    A.K.A. Lailoni Prime Vesta (courtesy of Tom Stillwell)

My blog of random and often geeky things -- Compound Geekery!

Riding the rollercoaster at Six Flags over Armageddon

Quote Originally Posted by Stressfactor

Just to clarify, I wasn't the one who said she looked "disgusting".

If she's happy with the way she looks fine. My only concern is that she might do long-term physical damage to the rest of her body.

I've known several people with chronic back pain and they suffer with it so I just kind of cringe when I see someone who looks like they might be headed to the same fate.

And while we women cannot control the size our breasts grow to there are breast reduction surgeries.

If she's content and if she's able to see a doctor regularly to counsel her on her physical condition then fine.

I'd just kind of hate to see it get to the point where someone sacrifices overall health or the ability to do activities they enjoy doing for the sake of their breast size.
    Oh, I know. I apologize if it seemed like that was directed to you. I'm on the app and can only reply by quoting others.

That said, a better fitting bra is always my first recommendation to my readers. Many women have been led to believe they need breast reduction when they really just need a bra in their size (which you probably can't find at the local mall).

Of course, the decision to reduce or not reduce is always the individuals; I just hate when people make that decision without being aware of all their options.

Quote Originally Posted by Treacle

Oh, I know. I apologize if it seemed like that was directed to you. I'm on the app and can only reply by quoting others.

That said, a better fitting bra is always my first recommendation to my readers. Many women have been led to believe they need breast reduction when they really just need a bra in their size (which you probably can't find at the local mall).

On iPad, the upper-right corner, box with arrow. Click it, you get a few options, inc Reply.
    Current Favorite DC Book: Calendar of Small Events
    Current Favorite Marvel Book: Hawkeye