KellySue Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Thread: Quick housekeeping note

Quick housekeeping note

Just to let people know that I put my *ahem* organisational skills into practice and made a couple of new sticky threads, as well as moving our main Captain Marvel, Avengers Assemble, etc. threads to the sticky section. It should be easier to find those at the top now.

There's a new Q&A thread for Kelly Sue - if you have questions and aren't on tumblr (where KS often answers stuff) you could post it here:

Kelly Sue's Supersonic Spectacle

Any ideas for a better title much appreciated.

It would be awesomely cool from now on if you have a question for KS that you use one of those main threads rather than starting a whole new one for a specific question. Thank you!

Cheers,
    Kaz
    *removes moderator hat*
    *puts down clipboard*
    *steps away from the internet*

Thanks Kaz, keep up the good work.

N

Re: Quick housekeeping note

What happened to Kelly Sue's Supersonic Spectacle?

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    What happened to Kelly Sue's Supersonic Spectacle?
    Decided to retire it as people don't use it very often (hardly ever), and Kelly Sue is very active on Tumblr. She currently has something like 1,400 unanswered questions to deal with over there!

If you have a burning question that can be covered in one of the sticky threads (e.g. Captain Marvel, Pretty Deadly, etc.), you can always ask there. I will add a couple more, too.

Kaz

Hi Kaz,
    Thanks. I always assumed that Kelly Sue had a lot on her plate ever since taking on both Captain Marvel and Avengers Assemble at once while working on her pretty deadly series. Thus, this might had been the reason to why she hasn't responded to my recent questions. It's too bad that she had not took the opportunity to use Superior Spider-Man in the pages of Avengers Assemble as I was hoping to see her do a story on Spider-Man, Black Widow, and Spider-Woman working together. Instead, all we saw was both Black Widow and Spider-Woman working with Hawkeye and Spider-Girl respectively. I suppose that she's not a fan of Spider-Man in contrast to the other characters she used.

I can't really speak for Kelly Sue, but I would guess a lot of those decisions come down to who is currently available to add to the team (i.e. editorial and other comics that feature particular characters). I seem to remember KS has written Spidey/Peter a few times - in a 2-part Avenging Spider-Man comic - where he teamed up with Captain Marvel - and also in her Osborn series.

Cheers,
    Kaz

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Mahoney View Post
    I can't really speak for Kelly Sue, but I would guess a lot of those decisions come down to who is currently available to add to the team (i.e. editorial and other comics that feature particular characters). I seem to remember KS has written Spidey/Peter a few times - in a 2-part Avenging Spider-Man comic - where he teamed up with Captain Marvel - and also in her Osborn series.

Cheers,
    Kaz
    Thanks for the clarification. It's too bad that Marvel cancelled Avenging Spider-Man for Superior Spider-Man Team-Up. But it seems that ever since Otto as Spider-Man appeared, Marvel might have restricted the use of the character, which is very unusual. I would have loved to have seen Kelly Sue create her own version of Spock and how he'd react to Carol and the other team members.