Gailsimone Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: saintsaucey's Sunday Viewing Schedule.

Re: saintsaucey's Sunday Viewing Schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by Corrina View Post
    Btw, I'm pretty convinced Corky's best buddy knows exactly what happened to his daughter and his wife.
    He knows something, that's for sure, and so does Franka Potente.

Annie has two bodies on her tally now...I don't know whether to be scared shitless of her or pretty damn impressed with our budding sociopath.

Good episodes again last night. Once really has a way of subverting our expectations. I assumed we were gonna see Cora in Story Brook and instead she ended up in where ever it is Snow and Emma are.

Ashley looked smokin in her white tennis outfit can't believe they killed of the WHM. Why on earth he didn't go along with emily is beyond me.
    Hate me all you want, 95 % of the time I'm write.

Watched downton abbey this morning. Does the new footman remind anyone else of the guy from the mentalist?

Banned

OK, I have essentially the two shows I started with on Sundays: "Revenge" and "666 Park Avenue." I have to say that I am loving both so far, this season.

"Revenge" was so awesomely over-the-top tonight, filled with "death stares" and the crazy, arch stuff that "Revenge" is always filled with -- oh god I loved it. Emily is SUCH a total badass, but it's obviously something she needed to learn. And I, for some weird reason, love hot badass chicks who are cold as hell and willing to do ANYTHING to accomplish a task. But the ending was heart-breaking. God I love this show.

"666 ..." is delicious. It's got pretty much everything, including horror, sexy, thriller, tragedy, and it's just beautiful. I have to say that Jane is my favorite new character this season. And no, it's not just because Rachael Taylor is a knockout Aussie model. Granted, that doesn't hurt. But she's smart, she's thoughtful, she's curious. She's just a great character. And I can't believe that Vanessa Williams looks the way she does at 49 years old. She's hotter than 90% of 20 year olds. Terry O'Quinn is, of course, fantastic as always. And Dave Annabele (sp?) rocks as Henry. The whole cast is terrific.

Also, this episode:
    Spoilers:
    I was so sad to see what happened to Annie. My god.

Is the stuff with her takeda and the new guy before the first season or between the first and second season.

Really liked last nights OUAT. Emma in fairy tale land is gonna be fun. Next week is the epic Hook episode. Can't wait.

Surprised no one is talking about the Walking Dead. I love how Carl is after blondy.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by saintsaucey View Post
    Is the stuff with her takeda and the new guy before the first season or between the first and second season.
    Before S1. It's her training, her becoming the heartless person she is now. (And I mean that in a good way, btw.)

Quote Originally Posted by saintsaucey View Post
    Really liked last nights OUAT. Emma in fairy tale land is gonna be fun. Next week is the epic Hook episode. Can't wait.

Surprised no one is talking about the Walking Dead. I love how Carl is after blondy.
    I really need to catch up on OUAT. S1 is on Netflix, but with baseball, and all the new shows I'm watching, I just haven't had time. One of these days, once baseball ends.

Somebody needs to sit these guys behind The Walking Dead down and give them a stern talking to about this Tyrese thing.

Tyrese thing? What Tyrese thing.