BENDIS! Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: A few exercise/nutrition questions for the thre or four of you who were helping me...

A few exercise/nutrition questions for the thre or four of you who were helping me...

I took a calorie count of the food I'm eating, and for yesterday I ate around 1300 calories. Then, I took all the exercise I've been doing, and entered it in this calorie burning calculator, that estimates the rate you're burning calories based on weight. I know it's not accurate, probably, but it said I'm burning somewhere around 3800-4000 calories a day with all the extra exercise a day. That's quite the amount compared to what I'm eating. I am losing weight, I just want to know, is this still healthy or should I be eating more calories?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jade
    I think Boris kicks ass... that's not a question... hell, that's not even an opinion. It's a statement of fact...

Re: A few exercise/nutrition questions for the thre or four of you who were helping me...

What kind of cardio are you doing and for how long?

Re: A few exercise/nutrition questions for the thre or four of you who were helping m

I'm seriously no where near a dietician, but I would suspect you would probably like to raise that by about 200-400 Caleries. What excersizes are you doing?

I've been doing my weight set / Tae Bo DVD's everyday.

Re: A few exercise/nutrition questions for the thre or four of you who were helping me...

Quote Originally Posted by Keith P.
    What kind of cardio are you doing and for how long?
    I usually go for a moderate swim for 20-30 minutes a day, I jog on an incline for 20 minutes, I switch upper body/lower body weight training exercises every day, and they're usually pretty vigorous (I'm always trying to raise my threshold). I walk everywhere, so I spend about 2-3 hours a day walking. I skip the bus and walk home from the station, walk to, go for a walk at lunch, basically just to walk more than just sitting around on my lazy ass. I feel pretty great, and I can already feel/see muscle developing, but it kind of alarmed me that I had such low calories. My doctor told me to take certain vitamins while I'm on my diet to make sure I'm still getting the nutrients I need while cutting lower on some foods.

I guess that answers way more than just your cardio question, but oh well! Heh.
    I think Boris kicks ass... that's not a question... hell, that's not even an opinion. It's a statement of fact...

That's some dedication.

1300 is a bit low. 1500 is better imo.

Also, as your Dr stated,take a multivitamin and Vitamin C. I might also reccoment a Goldenseal/Echinacea supplement and 5 grams of glutamine a day as calorie restricted diets and exercise puts a lot of stress on the immune system.

Quote Originally Posted by icemanx62
    That's some dedication.
    At first it wasn't much, but the longer I did it, the better I felt, so I added more and more. I guess I'm just pushing my boundaries a bit now that I feel physically fit enough to do so.

I can't answer your question, sorry, but I wanted to say I admire you for your dedication.

I'm proud of you budday.

Quote Originally Posted by chris page
    you're a little dork, a little NINJAPIRATE and the rest is equal mixture christian bale/johnny depp/angelina jolie lust.

MySpace /
    Comic Space of the RK gang

Quote Originally Posted by Keith P.
    1300 is a bit low. 1500 is better imo.

Also, as your Dr stated,take a multivitamin and Vitamin C. I might also reccoment a Goldenseal/Echinacea supplement and 5 grams of glutamine a day as calorie restricted diets and exercise puts a lot of stress on the immune system.
    I have been taking the multivitamins and vitamin B complex and C, but what do these other things do?

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Despair
    I can't answer your question, sorry, but I wanted to say I admire you for your dedication.

I'm proud of you budday.
    Thanks budday!