johnwordballoon Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Thread: fraction interview bendis in 2001.

fraction interview bendis in 2001.

i was just relistening to some old bendis tapes and was surprised to hear about something i'd forgotten. in "The Bendis Tapes Part 4 -The Secret Origin Of Manuel Sanchez", released on 6/17/10, bendis mentions having a cookout with jeph loeb and matt fraction at the very beginning of the episode and says matt had found a cassette tape with a recording of an interview he'd conducted with bendis in 2001, before they knew each other. anyways, bendis says he would consider giving this to john as a "wordballoon annex".

to my knowledge, this never happened and was never mentioned again. any chance we could make it happen now?

I remember this too. That would be great to hear or did Brian decide against it?

"Brian Bendis is one of the most profane and potty-mouthed people I know. The saltiness of the language that comes out of his brain makes Scarface blush. I mean, you can't imagine the stuff he says. Stuff like "#$%^knuckle" or "Monkey #($*%&^%!" Oh and then there's "Your Mother's @#$%^% cystic #$%^%!" I mean who thinks of these things?"-Joe Quesada

Re: fraction interview bendis in 2001.

Quote Originally Posted by Zac Goyette View Post
    I remember this too. That would be great to hear or did Brian decide against it?
    I'll ask Matt & Brian about this. Totally forgot.