Gailsimone Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Op op op-op

Re: Op op op-op

Quote Originally Posted by Hugin View Post
    Mitt Romney style (no embed, sadly)
    http://www.collegehumor.com/e/6830834
    I like it but have a few problems with it.

Too much smiling. The swearing breaks it for me.

I don't have an issue with profanity. I have an issue with a parody of Mitt Romney that has alcohol, smoking, swearing, and finding women sexy. Unless it's framed as "The secret more interesting Mitt Romney," it seems like all they got about him was that he's rich and he had a horse in the Olympics.

It would be better to have him surrounded by Caffeine Free Diet Coke, say "Gosh Darn," speak French, do a half-smile at most, and maybe do the impressed butt grab with a horse. Honestly, I would have had a lot more horses or at least green screened dressage horses.

I dunno. I felt like with a bit of tweaking, this would have made a better "Mad Men Style" parody. Guy looks kinda like Jon Hamm. Just needs 60s suits, green camera filter, 3 cartons of cigarettes, and a few lines changed.

This is made of win, in a kind of lily white way. The dancing really sucks, but it JUST doesn't matter!

Slightly less made of win (there's no dancing duck), but similar: http://youtu.be/bTPEcRrzhZ8

Oooh, have I got a treat for you.

Gangnam Style and Ghostbusters mash-up. The two songs work surprisingly well together.

Quote Originally Posted by Linkara View Post

Gangnam Style and Ghostbusters mash-up. The two songs work surprisingly well together.
    Pretty bizarre that apparently two people had the EXACT same parody idea:

This one isn't very good though, to be honest. All its really got over the other one is some location filming in NY.

Awsome!!
    http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2010-05-26/1274898144846.jpg

Friendship is being there when someone's feeling low and not being afraid to kick them.

That was....I mean.....but they....I think you just broke my mind.
    Life is like a roller coaster. It has its ups and downs, but if you sit back and relax you get a heck of a ride.

Last edited by Spiffy; 12-24-2012 at 12:13 AM.