KellySue Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I miss you guys...

The Effing President TheTravis!'s Avatar

I miss you guys...

I have been hela busy, with both good stuff and bad, and haven't been on here at all in months.

What's new with everyone? Everyone doing alright?
    Quote Originally Posted by BENDIS! View Post
    the travis is a sweety.

Re: I miss you guys...

We missed you, Travis!!

*group hug*

That chair video is fucking CLUTCH!
    the travis is a sweety.

Grifter

Glad to hear you're busy, my distant bro. Yeah, calling you bro because if you lived closer, we'd be pals like more than a few of the other bros on this board (Nick, Jason, Chad, Janice, Karen,
    Tom, etc.). I've been busy as well, mostly work stuff. I'm likely the very oldest person who posts here (just ask Chad...I'm old enough to be a young grandfather to him, if you fudged the math a little) so I'm looking at an early retirement in four years. As a result, I am in high gear to get some important things accomplished on the career front in preparation. Sounds silly, but truly doing some legacy things to leave for those who will be following me in my work role. Also laying groundwork for prepping the home by remodeling the home office (completely gutting it and building anew) and other post-regular-paycheck foundational work for the transition.

But doing my best to bring some balance by hiking as much as possible and keeping my creative side active by taking some art workshops now and again. Add to that, traveling for work and pleasure while the budgets of both permit it.

So that's what I've been doing and do want to tell you that you've been missed as well.

BTW: I've yet to be disappointed in meeting folks in person that I've met online. Glad this odd community exists.

Word, Terry.
    the travis is a sweety.

I love being one of the bros...

Grifter

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Mahoney View Post
    I love being one of the bros...
    Bros is much more endearing.

So I detect a potential meetup at NYCC in 2013? Since I am ingorant of such things, when is the soiree normally mounted? Susan and I haven't been to NY together and we want to real bad. We've got a strong possibility of a Paris vacay that year so maybe this could be co-ordinated (merely coincidentally, of course) around the same time.

And for those of you who haven't met her, Susan is much nicer than I am. She's smart, sweet hearted and beautiful. Her only character flaw is that she likes me. I'll forgive her for that, but just this once.

Quote Originally Posted by Terry.Tyson View Post
    Bros is much more endearing.

So I detect a potential meetup at NYCC in 2013? Since I am ingorant of such things, when is the soiree normally mounted? Susan and I haven't been to NY together and we want to real bad. We've got a strong possibility of a Paris vacay that year so maybe this could be co-ordinated (merely coincidentally, of course) around the same time.

And for those of you who haven't met her, Susan is much nicer than I am. She's smart, sweet hearted and beautiful. Her only character flaw is that she likes me. I'll forgive her for that, but just this once.
    Sounds awesome! Also... Paris? Nice!

Yeah, I am about 95% sold on the idea of NYCC 2013. Currently trying to talk my other half into it.

Kaz

I have done my best to make every NYCC I could. I'm even going this year sans wife just to make it more affordable. My full-length comic with GrayHaven will be out by then, so I'll have something extra to pimp. So, yeah, We should make this a thing.

Also, look! I gots interviewed for comic book stuff! http://graphicpolicy.com/2012/08/06/...s-m-holyfield/
    the travis is a sweety.