BENDIS! Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 48 of 261 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898148 ... LastLast

Thread: Bendis Talks ALL-NEW X-MEN!

Re: Bendis Talks ALL-NEW X-MEN!

Quote Originally Posted by Jason California View Post
    Do you think Jean was able to do that thing because it was all freestyle, and does not have preconceived notions about how something should be done?
    Spoiler:
    You mean put Wolverine to sleep? My guess is it's because she doesn't know him.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandeMaestro Fünke View Post
    Spoiler:
    You mean put Wolverine to sleep? My guess is it's because she doesn't know him.
    that scene, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason California View Post
    Do you think Jean was able to do that thing because it was all freestyle, and does not have preconceived notions about how something should be done?
    I hope we get an explanation eventually. A theory on another board was that the blocks that Professor X put in Jean's mind to block her TP went away when she left her timeline, but that doesn't explain her ability to do that to Wolverine all of the sudden.

It was a joy to read the reactions of the O5. All of them reacted the way I would expect them to. I love that Warren doesn't even want to know what's going on with him and is basically fine with just going back home. Good instincts.

Bendis always does a great job with his first arcs on a new book. Breakout. The Ultron Initiative. Dark Avengers Assemble. Whatever the Heroic Age arcs were called. These are some of my favorite comics.

And it's continuing with All New X-Men! It will probably end up as my favorite run since Joss Whedon on Astonishing.

here is what it is like to be the writer of the x-men. this letter came into marvel today

Subject: All-New X-Men # 1

Here is proof of the BEAST's 70 TON STRENGTH LEVEL[ X-Factor # 42( 7/89 ) X-Changes( Letter Page ) At least 70 TON Range( That is able to lift a 70 TON weight above his head )][ X-Factor Annual # 4( 1989 ) page 22 panel 2( while underwater the BEAST says in thought bubble that his strength is ALMOST AS GREAT AS ATTUMA'S )].

Plus why not have the BEAST use is POWER-ENHANCING RAY GUN[ X-Men # 8( 11/64 ) used against UNUS to increase his powers beyond his ability to control ] to INCREASE THE POWERS OF THE X-MEN( especially the SUPER STRONG MEMBERS )? After all the X-MEN stopped being the Mutant version of the Fantastic Four when they started getting more powerful members( Havok,Polaris and then the New X-Men( Wolverine,Banshee,Sunfire,Nightcrawler,Colossus,St orm and Thunderbird( John Proudstar ). Why have you not brought back THUNDERBIRD( John Proudstar ) yet and UPGRADED HIM TO WONDER WOMAN level STRENGTH & SPEED( plus given him Flight )---I read that Chris Claremont killed him off because his Powers were to similar to Wolverine,but had he looked at the Avengers when he wanted a THOR class X-Man( hence his reason for turning MARVEL GIRL( Jean Grey ) into PHOENIX ) he would have SEEN THAT THE AVENGERS HAD MORE THAN ONE CLASS 100 STRENGTH MEMBER.

FACT: Thunderbird( John Proudstar ) 's death was badly written,because BANSHEE could have saved him( by grabbing him or knocking him off the plane with a sonic blast and then grabbed him as he fell ) or STORM could have used her wind power to save him after she used that same wind to knock him off the plane or NIGHTCRAWLER could have teleported up and got him.

Question: Why is NON-CAUCASIAN THUNDERBIRD( John Proudstar ) still dead. Why is NON-CAUCASIAN THUNDERBOLT( Bill Carver ) still dead? Plus have you ever thought about TREATING JEAN GREY/MARVEL GIRL/PHOENIX as a HERALD OF THE PHOENIX FORCE( like the SILVER SURFER is for GALACTUS ) instead of a HOST OF THE PHOENIX FORCE?

Quote Originally Posted by BENDIS! View Post
    here is what it is like to be the writer of the x-men. this letter came into marvel today

Subject: All-New X-Men # 1

Here is proof of the BEAST's 70 TON STRENGTH LEVEL[ X-Factor # 42( 7/89 ) X-Changes( Letter Page ) At least 70 TON Range( That is able to lift a 70 TON weight above his head )][ X-Factor Annual # 4( 1989 ) page 22 panel 2( while underwater the BEAST says in thought bubble that his strength is ALMOST AS GREAT AS ATTUMA'S )].

Plus why not have the BEAST use is POWER-ENHANCING RAY GUN[ X-Men # 8( 11/64 ) used against UNUS to increase his powers beyond his ability to control ] to INCREASE THE POWERS OF THE X-MEN( especially the SUPER STRONG MEMBERS )? After all the X-MEN stopped being the Mutant version of the Fantastic Four when they started getting more powerful members( Havok,Polaris and then the New X-Men( Wolverine,Banshee,Sunfire,Nightcrawler,Colossus,St orm and Thunderbird( John Proudstar ). Why have you not brought back THUNDERBIRD( John Proudstar ) yet and UPGRADED HIM TO WONDER WOMAN level STRENGTH & SPEED( plus given him Flight )---I read that Chris Claremont killed him off because his Powers were to similar to Wolverine,but had he looked at the Avengers when he wanted a THOR class X-Man( hence his reason for turning MARVEL GIRL( Jean Grey ) into PHOENIX ) he would have SEEN THAT THE AVENGERS HAD MORE THAN ONE CLASS 100 STRENGTH MEMBER.

FACT: Thunderbird( John Proudstar ) 's death was badly written,because BANSHEE could have saved him( by grabbing him or knocking him off the plane with a sonic blast and then grabbed him as he fell ) or STORM could have used her wind power to save him after she used that same wind to knock him off the plane or NIGHTCRAWLER could have teleported up and got him.

Question: Why is NON-CAUCASIAN THUNDERBIRD( John Proudstar ) still dead. Why is NON-CAUCASIAN THUNDERBOLT( Bill Carver ) still dead? Plus have you ever thought about TREATING JEAN GREY/MARVEL GIRL/PHOENIX as a HERALD OF THE PHOENIX FORCE( like the SILVER SURFER is for GALACTUS ) instead of a HOST OF THE PHOENIX FORCE?
    I've said it elsewhere on the board, but I'm looking forward to when X-fans start their "Dear Mr. Bendis..." threads.

lol, glad I am not in Brian's seat right now. And since when has Hank every benched 70 tons? And who cares?
    I'm a freelance writer, and creator of Return Of Jeremy Munroe. If you are an artist and would like to collaborate with me on a project, please email me at gatecrasher6@gmail.com

- Michael "Mick" Lee Edwards

Coming 2013, The Return Of Jeremy Munroe, featured at Creators Edge Press! Also buy a copy of Word of Honor on Amazon.com!

http://www.amazon.com/Word-Honor-Mr-...ichael+Edwards

oh please. Claremont got that all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by Mimick View Post
    And since when has Hank every benched 70 tons?
    At a guess, I'd say since July 1989.

Did I tell you guys I enjoyed this book? I really, really did.