Gailsimone Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cutting off your nose to spite your face

Re: Cutting off your nose to spite your face

Oh, I think the girl's completely in the right here. I just don't understand how the discrimination is allowed. Someone must really be splitting hairs with "religious" freedom.

I do not think it means what they think it means.
    A Jewish seamstress in a steampunked Victorian London hires a consulting detective to solve a magical murder mystery.
    --The Curse of the Brimstone Contract by Corrina Lawson

From what I got in the article, everybody's siding with Mesa, Paige's team. They've been declared league champions because there's no allowance for such a forfeit to call the game a tie. They're upset because they feel they didn't earn the title, and they feel insulted, and they're pissed because they didn't even get the courtesy of having the respect shown to them that they showed to the other team.
    Life is like a roller coaster. It has its ups and downs, but if you sit back and relax you get a heck of a ride.

Re: Cutting off your nose to spite your face

Quote Originally Posted by Corrina View Post
    Oh, I think the girl's completely in the right here. I just don't understand how the discrimination is allowed. Someone must really be splitting hairs with "religious" freedom.

I do not think it means what they think it means.
    I've been out of primary school for more years than I care to admit to, but I think a girl playing on boys’ team and a boy playing on a girls’ team is a rarity. I’m all for it for that primarily for safety concerns girls and an unfair advantage for the boys.
    Before I get labeled a troll, I want to point out that I honestly believe women are superior to men in every way except for raw size and strength. Not that I’m saying men are physically superior to women, I think women are far more agile, have far more endurance and a much higher pain threshold, hell women even live longer, but when it comes to raw physical strength women have a clear disadvantage to men and to pretend otherwise will be a very bad idea when a kid gets hurt.