BENDIS! Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Thread: Carbonite freezing at Dinsey World (Star Wars Weekend 2012)

Carbonite freezing at Dinsey World (Star Wars Weekend 2012)

This seems like a trap set up by The Empire.

"Carbon-Freeze Me" Experience at Star Wars Weekends 2012
    May 07, 2012

Coming this year to Star Wars Weekends at Disney's Hollywood Studios, you'll have the opportunity to relive the famous carbon freezing scene from The Empire Strikes Back with the "Carbon-Freeze Me" experience. This new experience was created especially for Disney Parks, and is part of our "D-Tech Me" line that uses technology to take personalization to a whole new level.

Using state-of-the-art imaging technology, this experience casts your likeness as a three-dimensional, eight-inch figurine. At the "Carbon Freezing Chamber" (located adjacent to The American Idol Experience), several cameras will capture multiple angles of your face. The images are then reconstructed in a computer for processing, and, in approximately four weeks, the completed figurine is shipped directly to your house.

Each carbonite figurine is $99.95 (plus shipping). You can order additional figurines using the same image scan for $74.95 each. The replica figurine can be hung on a wall, just like the gangster Jabba the Hutt did in Return of the Jedi. Guests also receive a light-up wristband.

The experience will officially open on Friday May 18 with the launch of Star Wars Weekends 2012. Reservations are required and can be made starting Monday, May 7 by calling 407-WDW-TECH (407-939-8324).

*Please note - Separate Theme Park admission required for Disney's Hollywood Studios. No discounts apply unless otherwise noted. Guests must be at least three (3) years of age to participate. A valid accepted credit card number is required at time of booking. No-shows or in the event a reservation is cancelled within 48 hours of scheduled experience will result in such credit card being charged a $25 cancellation fee. The experience, due to its personalized nature is non-refundable and not eligible for an exchange. Children must be accompanied by an adult at least 18 years of age or older during the entire experience. Certain restrictions may apply. All prices, components and information are subject to change without notice.
    Last edited by Supreme Convoy; 05-08-2012 at 12:48 PM.

Re: Carbonite freezing at Dinsey World (Star Wars Weekend 2012)

Good lord - a lot of money but I have no doubt me and all 3 of my kids would get one if we were there.
    Originally Posted by Glixy:
    I'm not sure if you're middle aged, but the only things I know about you are your avatar picture, and that you are a lawyer, so I picture you as some kind of cross between K. Richards, and L. Hutz.

Is Star Wars the one with Captain Picard or Captain Sisko?
    Quote Originally Posted by CPA View Post
    Wow - I always love how the dialogue on this board descends into someone calling someone else a racist because the high minded liberals dont like to discuss things.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPA View Post
    You are too smart for me Kedd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post

Ginger McFailballs, Private Eye Magnum V.I.'s Avatar
    It's the one with rape puppets.
    The of the KTT Illuminati.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kedd View Post
    My blurb: "No one knows how difficult it is to be a black man seeking justice in a white man's world. No one but Magnum V.I. that is."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    Comics are sexy!

People who buy comics are sexy!

Rod, Bartleby, and Spidey616 are sexy!

Twitter/Facebook/Comic Book League