BENDIS! Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Thread: need help with info from board members and comic store owners

need help with info from board members and comic store owners

hi,im looking to get used loose movie related action figures from horror movies or other movies,6-7 inches,condition dosnt matter as long as intact,played with and scratched is fine as they wont be put away and never touched as collectible they will be played with and enjoyed by the ones im getting them for,is there any people,comic stores or websites that sell them used,like at a comic convention when a dealer just throws a bunch on a table and people pick thru them thats what im looking for,ebay is useless for that,it will be payed by money order thru the mail and im in usa,i have 100% buyer rating on ebay and have ordered 100s of non figure items from ebay and ioffer all by money order thru the mail and can let sellers know my ebay id,im in usa,i just dont know of any sites to look for this stuff and any help from the jinxworld board is appreciated if you know any comic stores,people or dealers that are selling used movie related figures,thanks for the info

Re: need help with info from board members and comic store owners

examples of figures would be chucky,jack sparrow,leatherface,captain america,the thing movie,rorshach,jigsaw or whatever it dosnt matter that make as long as theyre based on movies

Ginger McFailballs, Private Eye Magnum V.I.'s Avatar
    I'm not sure if I can help you but i would check sites like MidTown Comics and even peruse EBay for that stuff.

We have a lot of action figure enthusiasts on the board that might know of better websites though.
    The of the KTT Illuminati.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kedd View Post
    My blurb: "No one knows how difficult it is to be a black man seeking justice in a white man's world. No one but Magnum V.I. that is."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hi,thanks for the reply,midtown on mail order is only new in boxes i think not the kind of used loose figures im looking for,yes to the action figure enthusiast on the board your knowledge on this would be a great help,if anyone here knows someone on the board who knows this stuff please point them in my direction

Ginger McFailballs, Private Eye Magnum V.I.'s Avatar

http://www.606studios.com/bendisboar...=Action+Figure

If you go to that thread they might be able to help you as that is sort of the Official Action Figure thread.
    The of the KTT Illuminati.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kedd View Post
    My blurb: "No one knows how difficult it is to be a black man seeking justice in a white man's world. No one but Magnum V.I. that is."

Spoiler:

Spoiler: