Gailsimone Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hmm. 3rd DKR trailer ... interesting tidbit. [POSSIBLE SPOILERS]

Re: Hmm. 3rd DKR trailer ... interesting tidbit. [POSSIBLE SPOILERS]

yes, that actress his very very pretty and truth be told, I actually started stealing some of her looks for my own personal wardrobe as we have a similar build.

That being said, no one better try to steal my batman and other comic book related t-shirts. I try to mix them into my more girly stuff and it weirdly works.

Catherine
    always be true to yourself

Being transgender is beautiful

Banned

Anne Hathaway as Catwoman in "The Dark Knight Rises" is about as perfect as it gets.

Did you ever see "Love and Other Drugs?"

Quote Originally Posted by Morrison_Lad View Post
    Anne Hathaway as Catwoman in "The Dark Knight Rises" is about as perfect as it gets.

Did you ever see "Love and Other Drugs?"
    Can't say that I have actually seen it but I just read the synopsis and looks actually fun. Boyfriend and I both enjoy Anne Hathaway and it's this kind of movie that he enjoys a lot (The devil wears Prada is like his favorite movie ) so this might be one of those buys that I'll do to make up for all my superheroes ones that I'll force him to watch this year

And yes, Anne Hathaway as Catwoman rocks. Like everyone I was not super sure about the suit at first but then I remembered how a bunch of people where ready to riot after seeing what the joker would look like from one badly made picture during filming of the last one so I decided to wait and see.

The suit actually kinda reminds me of something that a friend of mine (who happens to be a Dominatrix in her spare times ) had dressed me in for a bdsm club last month. Now, let me point out that I'm not into that even if I think the clothes are kinda cool and was only there to get more clients as I am a pro make-up artist and like to make extra money teaching make up to people who are to shy to ask (other transsexuals or transvestites or in that case people who want a more fetish like look).

Heck, as if I didn't derail this topic enough, I can tell you, if you want of course, how that evening, I managed to nerd up a part of that club and that my Dominatrix friend still teases me about that these days

Catherine

Banned

Seriously?

Anne Hathaway dressed up that way, threatening someone? OMFG! (To take something from "Gossip Girl") that is SO hot!

I could make comments all day about how wonderful Anne is. And there are people who would make comments all day about how "horrible" she is. I don't get it, but whatever. I still consider her to be one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. And sexy. And sexual. And ... ? Well, you get it.

That's why we all have different tastes I guess.

I enjoy her work too and I think it's because she has that "girl next door thing going" that most guys seem to enjoy.

And while you hear some complaints about how she doesn't look the part, I guess my mind tends to go numb as we pretty much heard this about any actors or actress in just about every comic book movies ever made. I always have been melo about this and say that if a movie took me out of my life problems for a few hours than it was good.

Catherine (who also didn't look very treatening in a black leather cat outfit )

Banned

Gotcha.

I totally understand.

It was pretty epic but Bane still sounds really silly with his line delivery.

Jock, you must concede though, at least in THIS trailer, you can understand Bane a bit... previously, I was hoping that his lines were going to have sub titles.

the first time bane speaks its as "bad" as ever (i actually like it)
    but the second time it sounds like he has gone back to do a little redubbing

Banned

I never had a problem understanding him in the first place.