BENDIS! Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 199

Thread: Cable Should Be More Appreciated

  1. #71
    Robot in Disguise HOOKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    19,999

    Re: Cable Should Be More Appreciated

    Quote Originally Posted by DAVE View Post
    Did a post on my Tumblr a little while ago about getting New Mutants #87. http://daveloves90scomics.tumblr.com...ht-it-a-random

  2. #72
    GODFATHER Matt Jay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    27,957

    Re: Cable Should Be More Appreciated

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Spock View Post
    I think the scene in X-Factor where Cyclops gives up Nathan to the Askani was influenced by Millennium.
    I finally read that issue recently. Well, "read". I can't do anything but skim Claremont anymore. He really needed to dial down the exposition and dialogue.

  3. #73
    Board Crasher Jason California's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    71,172

    Re: Cable Should Be More Appreciated

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jay View Post
    I finally read that issue recently. Well, "read". I can't do anything but skim Claremont anymore. He really needed to dial down the exposition and dialogue.

    I think that was Louise Simonson.

  4. #74
    Brent Yellow Thunder
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    45,977

    Re: Cable Should Be More Appreciated

    This thread makes me want to hunt down Cable back issues.

  5. #75
    GODFATHER Matt Jay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    27,957

    Re: Cable Should Be More Appreciated

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Spock View Post
    I think that was Louise Simonson.
    WRONG!!! It was Claremont on the words with Jim Lee and Whilce Portacio doing the plot!!

    http://marvel.wikia.com/X-Factor_Vol_1_68

    AHAHA!! I got X-men trivia right!! Did you see that shit, HOOKS?

  6. #76
    Board Crasher Jason California's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    71,172

    Re: Cable Should Be More Appreciated

    I am so very proud of you right now, Matt Jay.

  7. #77
    GODFATHER BriRedfern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    A Shrimp Boat
    Posts
    40,781

    Re: Cable Should Be More Appreciated

    I wonder if the techno organic virus infected his penis.

  8. #78
    GODFATHER Matt Jay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    27,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Spock
    I am so very proud of you right now, Matt Jay.
    Thanks! I couldn't have done it without you. Now you get to be the Gambit of Benbo X-men discussions.

  9. #79
    Board Crasher Jason California's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    71,172

    Re: Cable Should Be More Appreciated

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jay View Post
    Thanks! I couldn't have done it without you. Now you get to be the Gambit of Benbo X-men discussions.
    Womenz love Gambit. I am OK with that.

  10. #80
    Robot in Disguise HOOKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    19,999

    Re: Cable Should Be More Appreciated

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jay View Post
    WRONG!!! It was Claremont on the words with Jim Lee and Whilce Portacio doing the plot!!

    http://marvel.wikia.com/X-Factor_Vol_1_68

    AHAHA!! I got X-men trivia right!! Did you see that shit, HOOKS?
    Congratulations!!! You get a t-shirt.


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •