Gailsimone Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Thread: Bleh

Bleh

been a rough week.

so "bleh". . that is all

(oh. . and to reiterate -- dental surgery sucks! . . I'm SOoooooooo sick of "Boost" and yogurt. . and they don't fill my stomach enough that the meds knock me on my ass!).

bleh.
    "do what bert says" - Flamestar (c/o Ouzo Man)

A sandwich is a sandwich, but a Manwich is a meal

"Evil people can do some non-evil things, and most of them do. That doesn't mean they aren't evil." -- JeffereyWKramer

Re: Bleh

I know how that feels, since I had my wisdom teeth out last March. I was soooo sick of pineapple juice by the time I could eat solid food again.

Hope ya feel better man.

yeah, the whole spitting blood thing gets old fast.

I got lucky, when I had my wisdom teeth removed there was only a dull ache in my mouth. It lasted a week but I didn't need meds or anything.

My point is Bert is a fuck of a lot tougher than me so whatever his procedure is I think it went beyond getting his wisdom teeth pulled, poor guy. Or if he did get his teeth pulled they had to do special shit and knock him out for it.
    Last edited by Lester C.; 04-22-2012 at 01:03 PM.

yep. . not Wisdom teeth (had those pulled years ago).

this was a gum surgery . . to get at the base of a tooth that was showing a "7" pocket. It was purely preventative, since the tooth is healthy, and wasn't loose in the least -- but it was an invasive surgery (that involved an IV drip for knockout), and while he was "in there" he went ahead and did some bone grafting that he said he figured he'd take care of since he had easy access to it).

I'm not really in "pain". . but the "putty" bandage across my bottom 6 teeth is uncomfortable, and it makes it awkward to talk. and the discomfort is good enough that I'm taking the percocet (tho not the vicadin) he prescribed along w/ the the antibiotic & anti-swelling drugs.

"soft food" / Liquid diet for 7 days, no straws. . so of course the drugs are knocking me out!

not my idea of fun. . .

but recommended by my dentist -- who sent me to this periodontist.
    "do what bert says" - Flamestar (c/o Ouzo Man)

A sandwich is a sandwich, but a Manwich is a meal

"Evil people can do some non-evil things, and most of them do. That doesn't mean they aren't evil." -- JeffereyWKramer