Gailsimone Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tim Drake and Jason Todd are now friends in the New52?

Banned

Re: Tim Drake and Jason Todd are now friends in the New52?

Quote Originally Posted by Lester C. View Post
    Stephanie Brown, but she was Spoiler at the time so that might now count. And yes I’m making this up.
    I hate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Morrison_Lad View Post
    Wait. I'm spacing completely on the second. Who was it?
    Damian, during Morrison's run.

Banned

OH! For eff's sake! It was Damian, wasn't it!?

I'm seriously wondering if I'm starting to get early-onset Alzheimer's. I forget A LOT of stuff. Sheesh.

Quote Originally Posted by Morrison_Lad View Post
    OH! For eff's sake! It was Damian, wasn't it!?

I'm seriously wondering if I'm starting to get early-onset Alzheimer's. I forget A LOT of stuff. Sheesh.
    It has been a while since they've directly brought it up short of Tim being generally uneasy around Damian.

Quote Originally Posted by AthenAltena View Post
    It has been a while since they've directly brought it up short of Tim being generally uneasy around Damian.
    Yeah, I guess Damian is the new Jason in a sense. I mean yeah they all (minus Tim now) know to be wary of Jason because he doesn't play by the Bat Rules, but he's let go of his inner demons and his psychological hatred of Bruce, whereas Damian still shows signs of of his mother's nature, so it makes sense they'd be more wary of Damian.

Whoa. What the hell is this Susie Su character?! Just looked into it.. Anyone else get a weird vibe that this is some kinda juvenile joke from when Gail suggested that Starfire should be like 300 pounds and had provided fanart when that shit all hit the fan?

Suzie SU first showed up in issue 2 of Red Hood and the Outlaws. Since criticism of the book and Starfire came after the first issue came out, I doubt he had the time to ask the artist to change a few pages in issue 2, get it approved, inked, colored, sent to the printers in time for it to be printed on time.

Banned

It was a great issue. It made me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by AthenAltena View Post
    Not to get pedantic, but since when does he actually post here? Last I knew he was considering it but it never materialized. ETA: Saw edit, just making sure I hadn't missed something. And just for the record, I am the type of person who would tell someone that to their face/where they can see it. Have in the past, probably will continue to do so.

Back to Jason and Tim, I do wonder how exactly they deal with the fact that Jason (as far as I know) doesn't follow the "no kill" rule, and what Batman would do if he knew that they see each other. Also when exactly Tim decided that the (multiple) attempted murders were no big deal anymore, assuming those are still in continuity. And how exactly Dick ties into this.
    Hal, Diana, and Aquaman also don't follow a "no kill" rule. Superman rips bad guys in half who may or may not be alive.

Either it's eventually going to come to blows or DC's heroes ultimately are more about action than "the value and sanctity of all human life."

I like heroes who would sacrifice themselves to save anyone, even a killer.

In the DCNu, Superman and Batman either have lax killing policies or no trouble with their friends killing people.

~*~ DISNEY PRINCESS ~*~ Slewo.O's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Gerard

Hal, Diana, and Aquaman also don't follow a "no kill" rule. Superman rips bad guys in half who may or may not be alive.

Either it's eventually going to come to blows or DC's heroes ultimately are more about action than "the value and sanctity of all human life."

I like heroes who would sacrifice themselves to save anyone, even a killer.

In the DCNu, Superman and Batman either have lax killing policies or no trouble with their friends killing people.
    Those Parademons were pretty clearly robots, Pat.
    Quote Originally Posted by John M. Coker (Johnny C.) View Post
    Slewo's right.

Oh god, I just typed the words "Slewo's right."

TWICE!