Gailsimone Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Homosexuality an iceberg

Hybrid View

Homosexuality an iceberg

Apparently....

Which is funny until you get to the bit where they start playing the oppressed victim, as opposed to maybe the people they are wanting to remove all rights from and who are still actual victims of hate far too often.

Hey fundy, when was the last time someone beat you up for being a hetro? Because until then you don't have the right to claim to be a victim.
    Life's an elevator. It goes up and down.

Re: Homosexuality an iceberg

Every time I think I can't see people get dumber I get smacked in the face with something new
    "It's like poking a badger with a sharp stick. It's going to get ugly and it's going to happen fast" Detective Rand

Darkling by JM Patterson http://www.darklingmedia.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Craig C View Post
    I get smacked in the face with something new
    sounds KINKY!

(you homo, you!)

"do what bert says" - Flamestar (c/o Ouzo Man)

A sandwich is a sandwich, but a Manwich is a meal

"Evil people can do some non-evil things, and most of them do. That doesn't mean they aren't evil." -- JeffereyWKramer

Quote Originally Posted by bert View Post
    sounds KINKY!

(you homo, you!)

D'oh
    "It's like poking a badger with a sharp stick. It's going to get ugly and it's going to happen fast" Detective Rand

Darkling by JM Patterson http://www.darklingmedia.com/

OMG.

I dont know why you guys have to put up with this. Jeez, we have a homosexual senator leading our Greens party in the Senate, and our Prime Minister is a woman aetheist. Australia is not the shining beacon of tolerance but we dont seem to have this sort of craziness.
    The next time a goddess asks you if you want to have a shower...you say YES!!!!

Frankly I'm kind of flattered that they really think I'm capable of killing over 1500 people just by existing. Reminds me about the jokes about the Gay Mafia, who'll break the legs on your coffee table.

Quote Originally Posted by AthenAltena View Post
    Frankly I'm kind of flattered that they really think I'm capable of killing over 1500 people just by existing. Reminds me about the jokes about the Gay Mafia, who'll break the legs on your coffee table.
    You know...

That "kills 1500 people just by existing" makes me want to write a farce. The high concept is, basically, "Fundamentalist Anti-Gay Terminator."

Imagine the gayest future possible. And a desperate brand of amazingly hetero fundies build a robot and send him back in time to, I dunno, kill Liberace and stop gay marriage. Because this is the terrible future where being straight, white, and male is the persecuted minority and so these ragtag rebels must go back and de-gay everything.

It could walk a fine line between reading like an actual Chick tract and Stephen Colbert satire.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Gerard View Post
    You know...

That "kills 1500 people just by existing" makes me want to write a farce. The high concept is, basically, "Fundamentalist Anti-Gay Terminator."

Imagine the gayest future possible. And a desperate brand of amazingly hetero fundies build a robot and send him back in time to, I dunno, kill Liberace and stop gay marriage. Because this is the terrible future where being straight, white, and male is the persecuted minority and so these ragtag rebels must go back and de-gay everything.

It could walk a fine line between reading like an actual Chick tract and Stephen Colbert satire.
    Drawn Together beat you to it.

Yeah, I am soooo glad not to be those really oppressed Christian folks in America and be one of those really persecuting, have it super easy transgenders instead.

The way these morons speak, you would swear that we started a war agains't them and not just defending ourselves agains't their never ending bigoted attacks.

Catherine
    always be true to yourself

Being transgender is beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Hawkeye View Post
    The way these morons speak, you would swear that we started a war agains't them and not just defending ourselves agains't their never ending bigoted attacks.
    To quote Jon Stewart, they have confused a war on their religion with not getting their way, i.e. they're reacting like spoiled children who've just been told "no" for the first time.