Gailsimone Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 4 of 71 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 709

Thread: Legend of Korra

  1. #31
    Hard Boiled michealdark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Dyer, IN
    Posts
    14,936

    Re: Legend of Korra

    We'll find out about Zuko's mom next month with the second The Promise graphic novel, shouldn't we?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shel Silverstein
    Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.
    My Mind's Eye

  2. #32
    Right Guy AthenAltena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,158

    Re: Legend of Korra

    Quote Originally Posted by michealdark View Post
    We'll find out about Zuko's mom next month with the second The Promise graphic novel, shouldn't we?
    Apparently. So in addition to trolling us it was basically saying "Buy the graphic novel if you want to know! "

  3. #33
    Gunsel Personamanx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Newfoundland and Labrador
    Posts
    3,634

    Re: Legend of Korra

    Quote Originally Posted by AthenAltena View Post
    Yeah, meaning that it'll either be important or they're just trolling us, like with Zuko's mom.

    Speaking of Zuko's mom, when Katara got cut off just as she was about to talk about that they might as well have just inserted the Trololo song and it would've had the same effect.

    They troll because they love....

    I think Ursa's fate is going to be revealed in the promise.

  4. #34
    Right Guy AthenAltena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,158

    Re: Legend of Korra

    Quote Originally Posted by Personamanx View Post
    They troll because they love....

    I think Ursa's fate is going to be revealed in the promise.
    I couldn't resist.
    I'm a terrible person.

  5. #35
    Gunsel Personamanx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Newfoundland and Labrador
    Posts
    3,634

    Re: Legend of Korra

    The Graphic Novel was good so I doubt many will complain.

  6. #36
    Made JBK405's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A certain point in space
    Posts
    5,492

    Re: Legend of Korra

    I think you're severely underestimating the ability of fans to complain.
    Life is like a roller coaster. It has its ups and downs, but if you sit back and relax you get a heck of a ride.

  7. #37
    Gunsel Personamanx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Newfoundland and Labrador
    Posts
    3,634

    Re: Legend of Korra

    I guess so. I mean I've been in the Mass Effect 3 threads so I really ought to.

  8. #38

    Re: Legend of Korra


  9. #39
    Hard Boiled michealdark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Dyer, IN
    Posts
    14,936

    Re: Legend of Korra

    Quote Originally Posted by AthenAltena View Post
    Apparently. So in addition to trolling us it was basically saying "Buy the graphic novel if you want to know! "
    That's what it sounded like. I thought it was weird for them to air the series before the graphic novel series wrapped, but now I think it might have been a marketing strategy
    Quote Originally Posted by Shel Silverstein
    Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.
    My Mind's Eye

  10. #40
    Right Guy AthenAltena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,158

    Re: Legend of Korra

    And this just in: The show was Nick's most watched animated premiere in three years. Take that, idea that girl led shows won't draw viewers.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •