Gailsimone Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Thread: Smallville digital comic [Spoilers]

Smallville digital comic [Spoilers]

So, who got it? Who liked it? And who didn't?

I liked it well enough, it sets things up nicely.

That said, I didn't watch Smallville in later years, so Oliver and Chloe being married is news to me. Did that happen in the show?

Banned

Re: Smallville digital comic [Spoilers]

Oooh, thanks for giving me the heads up. I totally forgot about this. Just downloaded it.

I've got to watch the Tigers game first, but I will get to it as I have the chance.

I didn't know it was out until today, but I enjoyed it. It's nice to see an optimistic, "good guy" Superman. And I love a reality where Lois & Clark are together!!!

So it's better than the terrible TV show, then?
    Life's an elevator. It goes up and down.

The TV show was good initially but the more it became about an adult Superman, the worse it seemed to get. The 3rd rate JLA in it didn't help at all as it was basically all about Superman and Green Arrow.

I think the show ran several years too long and it should have ended shortly after Clark joining the Daily Planet.
    I am a spaceship.

MOO!

Sounds about right. When I stopped following it it had become something like a teen drama with some superpowers attached. Still had its cool moments. Though, towards the end I mainly just checked for any cool scenes of Green Arrow (probably the best thing comming out of that shoe, shortly after Chloe) on youtube, instead of suffering through a whole episode.

Banned

Seasons in the middle were kind of a mess. But they actually, IMO, nailed it at the end. I thought S9 and S10 were great.

But I have a HUGE man-crush on Justin Hartley. So, that might be part of it.