Gailsimone Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A love interest for Pied Piper?

Re: A love interest for Pied Piper?

I guess so.

And yeah, no one does it quite like Superman.

So is he still a reformed Rogue? Singh says "Not all vigilantes are as easily reformed as you," and I was sort of confused by that.

Quote Originally Posted by JBK405 View Post
    He looks so hurt (Maybe more "pissed") at that line, I wonder how long David's going to keep trying to hide their relationship?
    He looked so dejected, I wanted to give him a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by RobStaeger View Post
    Are you saying hiding a superhero identity is easier? From people you see in both IDs, without a mask?
    I know there are a lot of super heroes, but it still has to be much more common to know gay people than them. I think reaching the conclusion that someone is gay and hiding a relationship just has to be more natural than coming to the conclusion that the bumbling idiot you work with can fly and shoot lasers out of his eyes, regardless of the resemblance.

Quote Originally Posted by Thequeerjock View Post
    So is he still a reformed Rogue? Singh says "Not all vigilantes are as easily reformed as you," and I was sort of confused by that.
    I think that since none of the cops there recognized him until he was introduced, and if he was one of the villains who terrorized the city on a regular basis they wouldn't have allowed him to take part in a cop memorial even if he was reformed, I don't think he was ever a Rogue. If he was it was a brief thing and he turned into a hero very quickly.

Although that does raise the question of how those two met, since cop/villain romances are always tricky. I'm predicting....Singh was either one of the cops who arrested him when he was a villain and helped him reform (Or, if he wasn't a villain, Singh was his cop contact who persuaded him to stop playing hero), or they met in civilian mode and Singh discovered his identity afterwards and persuaded him to give it up so that they could be together.
    Last edited by JBK405; 04-26-2012 at 09:08 AM.
    Life is like a roller coaster. It has its ups and downs, but if you sit back and relax you get a heck of a ride.

Cop/villain romance, you say?

~*~ DISNEY PRINCESS ~*~ Slewo.O's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thequeerjock
    It's safe to assume Piper's history was still the same (was a villain and then reformed) whether he was friends with Wally or not is another matter entirely.
    [QUOTE=John M. Coker (Johnny C.);8992400]Slewo's right.

Oh god, I just typed the words "Slewo's right."

TWICE![/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by scout1279 View Post

I know there are a lot of super heroes, but it still has to be much more common to know gay people than them. I think reaching the conclusion that someone is gay and hiding a relationship just has to be more natural than coming to the conclusion that the bumbling idiot you work with can fly and shoot lasers out of his eyes, regardless of the resemblance.
    Yeah, but "he doesn't talk about his private life" is a clue that could lead anywhere, whereas "he looks just like Superman" pretty much only leads one place: He's really Van-Zee in disguise! (Okay, two places.)