BENDIS! Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: What's The Craziest/Weirdest/Scariest Thing You've Experienced At A Con?

Re: What's The Craziest/Weirdest/Scariest Thing You've Experienced At A Con?

A guest at one of our past cons asked a female fan to come back to his hotel room and pee on him.

No comment.
    Jeffery

Quote Originally Posted by Your pal, Jim
    ... (Jeffery) is insane. It was like being in the presence of The Joker, without all the murdering!
    Quote Originally Posted by NickT
    Have you COMPLETELY given up pretending to be straight?

Quote Originally Posted by PeterSparker View Post
    IS that Zevad? I thought he was more a Marvel guy.

Quote Originally Posted by BriRedfern View Post
    IS that Zevad? I thought he was more a Marvel guy.
    That's Jonny Z. He's a total dweeb!
    x7

Quote Originally Posted by BriRedfern View Post
    I like you. You are one of the few people here that I think of by their real name. Assuming your name is Matt. You have spells where you are really funny and then spells where you try to hard to be funny and all I can think is "wow. He is really trying hard to be funny and it is not working. Maybe tomorrow will be better for him."

Not a comic con, but a con nonetheless......

I was at HorrorHound Weekend in Indianapolis and got on my hotel elevator heading down from the 3rd floor.....
    on the 2nd floor, Gunner Hansen (leatherface from the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre) gets on.

All I remember thinking was, "Shit! I am trapped on an elevator with Leatherface!"
    The mycomicshop Affiliate Program pays you 10% cash or 15% credit on the first order placed by every new mycomicshop customer you refer to us via web site link referrals.

For all your comic book needs, follow this link to mycomicshop.com, purchase, and enjoy.

http://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=106442P01

Oh, yeah...Comic Con related...There was the time I wrote on Brian Michael Bendis' table at HeroesCon which lead to a severe uprising on ComicsAlliance.com calling for my immediate expulsion from the con and permanent banishment from ever reading comics again.....Pretty sure that one person called me a 'terrorist'
    The mycomicshop Affiliate Program pays you 10% cash or 15% credit on the first order placed by every new mycomicshop customer you refer to us via web site link referrals.

For all your comic book needs, follow this link to mycomicshop.com, purchase, and enjoy.

Ginger McFailballs, Private Eye Magnum V.I.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguyfromsyracuse

That's Jonny Z. He's a total dweeb!
    Pretty sure that's Zevad.
    The of the KTT Illuminati.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kedd View Post
    My blurb: "No one knows how difficult it is to be a black man seeking justice in a white man's world. No one but Magnum V.I. that is."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Ginger McFailballs, Private Eye Magnum V.I.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ManOfMiracles
    Oh, yeah...Comic Con related...There was the time I wrote on Brian Michael Bendis' table at HeroesCon which lead to a severe uprising on ComicsAlliance.com calling for my immediate expulsion from the con and permanent banishment from ever reading comics again.....Pretty sure that one person called me a 'terrorist'
    What did you write, Comic Terrorist?
    The of the KTT Illuminati.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kedd View Post
    My blurb: "No one knows how difficult it is to be a black man seeking justice in a white man's world. No one but Magnum V.I. that is."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

No idea about the craziest or weirdest, but I know the stupidest!

Chicago Comicon held in at the Pick Congress, not sure if it was 1979 or 1980. It was the year that they combined it with a Dr. Who convention. (This was when Tom Baker was the good doctor.) That was also the year that the a/c went out at the hotel and it was 90+ every single day of the convention... outside. Making it damn near 95+ inside! And these idiot Dr. Who fans were completely decked out in Baker Dr. Who outfits. They had people passing out left and right, and they still refused to change out of costume!
    The floggings will continue until morale improves. ~ anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum V.I. View Post
    What did you write, Comic Terrorist?
    Well, a little backstory first....Mr. Bendis had a panel or interview that apparently I didn't know about before he came to his table, leaving me and a lot of other people standing in line for about 2 hours before someone came and told us/someone realized it....in a moment of sheer humor I wrote a note on his table thainking him for standing us up and that I knew his room number....something to that effect. I guess no one was feeling overly funny that day.