BENDIS! Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 3 of 106 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Should marijuana be legalized?

Re: Should marijuana be legalized?

It's not as uncommon of a user name as I originally thought it was. Just look for the one with my particular spelling of Michael.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shel Silverstein
    Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.
    My Mind's Eye

MECHA SHIVA MECHA SHIVA Adam Witt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum V.I. View Post
    Thats my campaign slogan.

Jason and Magnum Six: Big Asses in every face, a gram of heroin in ever vein. America.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Spock View Post
    Hopefully they go for the heroin first, giving me the opportunity to get that chicken when they O.D.
    This is a set of worldviews I can get behind.
    I write about comics. [] I podcast about comics. [] I write comics.
    Twitter [] Tumblr [] Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by WillieLee View Post
    Who needs a job when you got the hos on the track?

Hard Boiled

All drugs should be legalized and taxed. A person who really wants to fuck themselves up with heroin is going to do so regardless of whether or not it's legal.

Joe Kalicki just said that if he were to become addicted to a drug, he hopes it would be Vicodin. I don't get that all. I hate that stuff, and never saw anyone would do it recreationaly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Spock
    Joe Kalicki just said that if he were to become addicted to a drug, he hopes it would be Vicodin. I don't get that all. I hate that stuff, and never saw anyone would do it recreationaly.
    As much as the board talks about Joe Kalicki, and vice versa, it's like he never left.

I think it would be great if he got some sort of reprieve, or commuted sentences. Maybe he would have to wear a scarlet letter for the rest of his time to make him stand out.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFWNFD
    Did Hooks just turn 16?
    Should I have made the first post longer than three letters and argued my stance?

As a wholly natural plant whose effects, when consumed by humans, are far less damaging than those of nicotine and alcohol, both of which are legal, and with legislation in various parts of the country (such as Colorado, which is moving to make the plant legal and taxed beyond mere medicinal uses), there is no reason that marijuana should remain an illegal drug. Legalizing it and taxing it (via licensing required for those who choose to grow it, and putting a tax on it similar to cigarettes to those who choose to purchase it) would also help stimulate economic growth, in a time where the country is still struggling from a recession, with unemployment high and economic growth low for the foreseeable future.

Better?

Quote Originally Posted by Sy-Klone View Post
    First draft of TIP's eulogy:
    "And so we commit this hairy man to the ground. Like his beloved Cerebus, TIP passed from this mortal coil two issues sooner than we'd have preferred. We were never promised those final two issues. Life, like Sim, can be utterly indecipherable."

Quote Originally Posted by HOOKS View Post
    Should I have made the first post longer than three letters and argued my stance?

As a wholly natural plant whose effects, when consumed by humans, are far less damaging than those of nicotine and alcohol, both of which are legal, and with legislation in various parts of the country (such as Colorado, which is moving to make the plant legal and taxed beyond mere medicinal uses), there is no reason that marijuana should remain an illegal drug. Legalizing it and taxing it (via licensing required for those who choose to grow it, and putting a tax on it similar to cigarettes to those who choose to purchase it) would also help stimulate economic growth, in a time where the country is still struggling from a recession, with unemployment high and economic growth low for the foreseeable future.

Better?
    Let's not forget the other uses of hemp as a fiber, which business owners can't partake of right now because it's illegal to grow it
    Quote Originally Posted by Shel Silverstein
    Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.
    My Mind's Eye

Quote Originally Posted by michealdark View Post
    Let's not forget the other uses of hemp as a fiber, which business owners can't partake of right now because it's illegal to grow it
    Paper would be free!