BENDIS! Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 637 of 1001 FirstFirst ... 137537587627633634635636637638639640641647687737 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,370 of 10002

Thread: Ray's 54th DCU/GrayHaven Megathread - Before WatchmOOMPH!!!

~*~ DISNEY PRINCESS ~*~ Dark Sasha's Avatar

Re: Ray's 54th DCU/GrayHaven Megathread - Before WatchmOOMPH!!!

Look I want to buy X-force but when Fantomas was talking about the World I thought he was talking about the WORLD!

Quote Originally Posted by Marcdachamp View Post
    UXF is, consistently, the best X-Book on the stands, and, possibly, the best Marvel book. Remender and Dean White are killing on it.

I have to imagine you were a huge fan of the Magneto issue, Ray.

Scarlet Spider is pretty damn awesome. Great art, and I'm starting to get sucked in. I really hope it takes off the way Venom did. I wanna see Yost continue to build-up that world he's establishing. The last issue, with Kaine taking on members of the Assassins Guild, was just damn brutal. Loved it.
    The Magneto issue was phenomenal. My issue with UXF is nothing based on quality, but the fact that it's SO dense with X-continuity. As someone who isn't a hardcore X-men fan, it gets close to losing me at times. Like the recent arc was pretty hard to get through. But most of the stories are fantastic, and it's definitely safe on my list.
    Join the Prime-Punch revolution!
    http://www.606studios.com/bendisboar...ead.php?210786

Spoiler:

Buy The Gathering!

www.grayhavencomics.com

~*~ DISNEY PRINCESS ~*~ Slewo.O's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Sasha View Post
    Look I want to buy X-force but when Fantomas was talking about the World I thought he was talking about the WORLD!
    You do know that Fantomex is an intentional homage to Fantomas and Danger Diabolik right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray G. View Post
    The Magneto issue was phenomenal. My issue with UXF is nothing based on quality, but the fact that it's SO dense with X-continuity. As someone who isn't a hardcore X-men fan, it gets close to losing me at times. Like the recent arc was pretty hard to get through. But most of the stories are fantastic, and it's definitely safe on my list.
    That was one of the best issues I've ever seen from Billy Tan.
    Quote Originally Posted by John M. Coker (Johnny C.) View Post
    Slewo's right.

Oh god, I just typed the words "Slewo's right."

TWICE!

UXF is, consistently, the best X-Book on the stands, and, possibly, the best Marvel book. Remender and Dean White are killing on it.

I have to imagine you were a huge fan of the Magneto issue, Ray.

Scarlet Spider is pretty damn awesome. Great art, and I'm starting to get sucked in. I really hope it takes off the way Venom did. I wanna see Yost continue to build-up that world he's establishing. The last issue, with Kaine taking on members of the Assassins Guild, was just damn brutal. Loved it.
    I agree that Uncanny X-Force is great, but it's not the best X-Book in my opinion. Pretty damn close though. The Magneto issue was fantastic.

The Otherworld arc however was atrocious. Mainly because of the art.

That's pretty cool that Scarlet Spider is using the Assassins Guild. Gambit's not guest starring though, is he? It'd be nice to see them show up in something that's NOT focusing on Gambit.

www.grayhavencomics.com

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
    Once again, Howlett is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slewo.O View Post
    That's why they call me Simple Slewo.

Brent Yellow Thunder

New X-men
    Uncanny X-Force (Remender)

The best the X titles have ever been.

~*~ DISNEY PRINCESS ~*~ Slewo.O's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Howlett View Post
    I agree that Uncanny X-Force is great, but it's not the best X-Book in my opinion. Pretty damn close though. The Magneto issue was fantastic.

That's pretty cool that Scarlet Spider is using the Assassins Guild. Gambit's not guest starring though, is he? It'd be nice to see them show up in something that's NOT focusing on Gambit.
    Nope, and he didn't the last time Yost used em in that X-Force story either.
    Quote Originally Posted by jason hissong View Post
    New X-men
    Uncanny X-Force (Remender)

The best the X titles have ever been.
    What did you think of Planet X, Jason?
    Quote Originally Posted by John M. Coker (Johnny C.) View Post
    Slewo's right.

Oh god, I just typed the words "Slewo's right."

TWICE!

I actually don't even remember them showing up in X-Force. But still, nicer to see them outside the x-verse once in a while.

www.grayhavencomics.com

Brent Yellow Thunder

What did you think of Planet X, Jason?

Quote Originally Posted by Howlett View Post

Nope. No Gambit. Basically, we find out that Kaine killed someone the Guild was targeting, and collected the bounty himself. They sent a group after him, and Kaine pretty brutally took them apart. He ended up making a deal with Belladonna that he'll make up for it by taking on one mission for her to be named at her choosing.

That was one of the best issues I've ever seen from Billy Tan.
    I think a lot of the credit for the way that issue turned out goes to Dean White. He's the book's unsung hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray G. View Post
    See, I don't think it's near as dense on x-continuity as the previous run. I loved Kyle and Yost's run, but they lost me a few times, and I tend to know my stuff (I think).
    Follow me @Marcdachamp on Twitter

Nope. No Gambit. Basically, we find out that Kaine killed someone the Guild was targeting, and collected the bounty himself. They sent a group after him, and Kaine pretty brutally took them apart. He ended up making a deal with Belladonna that he'll make up for it by taking on one mission for her to be named at her choosing.
    Sounds interesting. Glad to hear it's lasting as long as it appears to be if the solicitations are to be believed.

www.grayhavencomics.com