Gailsimone Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Having sex = being a slut, according to Rush.

Re: Having sex = being a slut, according to Rush.

No... 29 tweets, plus the 21 companies in the links is 50.

Quote Originally Posted by The Xenos View Post
    These women and their birth control. Relax, women. Stop being hysterical. Go back in the kitchen and let the men sort out what your health rights are.
    The Catholic Church knows all about birth control. Abstinace only has worked for thousands of years. There's only one time the Church records have shown it not working and that was an act of God. So much better than condoms or pills!

Quote Originally Posted by RobStaeger View Post
    No... 29 tweets, plus the 21 companies in the links is 50.
    Ah your right, I didn't deactivate no script to see the tweets, also I miscounted the links. My bad.

Oh ok, I'm only seeing 4 tweets though, two of those are already linked up on the list, Sleep Number and the Sleep Train, do you have a link were I can see the other 25?

"You really can't ignore Bendis, especially when he shoots you in the face with a sniper rifle in Call of Duty." ~Brubaker

Tyr. . .seriously. . . why do you care?
    "do what bert says" - Flamestar (c/o Ouzo Man)

A sandwich is a sandwich, but a Manwich is a meal

"Evil people can do some non-evil things, and most of them do. That doesn't mean they aren't evil." -- JeffereyWKramer

Quote Originally Posted by bert View Post
    Tyr. . .seriously. . . why do you care?
    Well sense you asked Bert....to tell you the truth, I'm not sure....it really is a petty detail that doesn't really matter in the grand schemes of things does it?

Bottom line is that Rush managed to really cross a line this time, and as a result several sponsors, including some really big ones like John Deer have pulled out. I shouldn't get all bent out of shape about the numbers, as they really don't matter. I think that maybe progressives just made me see red or something.
    Last edited by Tyr; 03-08-2012 at 06:33 PM.

"You really can't ignore Bendis, especially when he shoots you in the face with a sniper rifle in Call of Duty." ~Brubaker

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr View Post
    Ah your right, I didn't deactivate no script to see the tweets, also I miscounted the links. My bad.

Oh ok, I'm only seeing 4 tweets though, two of those are already linked up on the list, Sleep Number and the Sleep Train, do you have a link were I can see the other 25?
    I think it's in the same link. You may need to deactivate scripts twice. I did and it still has me with 14/16 scripts allowed.

The companies with Tweets at that link are:
    Kelly@Quicken Loans
    SleepNumberSara
    theSleepTrain
    LegalZoom
    Citrix Systems
    GoToMeeting (a Citrix product)
    ProFlowers
    Michael Rozbruch
    AOL
    Bonobos (claims that they didn't know that they were running ads on Rush, but they've been pulled)
    Sears (says that they didn't want to advertise with Rush anyway)
    Allstate Insurance (points to a link which is blocked at work, could be another Tweet)
    Sensa Team
    Bare Escentuals
    Vitacost.com
    Joe Hadeed (Hadeed Carpet)
    ThompsonCreekWindows
    Polycom (says that they had no intention to run ads on Rush anyway)
    ServiceMagic
    Matrix Direct (doesn't buy ads on Rush's show and says that some were placed on as filler and they've requested that it stop)
    Dr. Rob & Dr. Deb
    Cascades Dental
    Phila Orchestra (doesn't buy ads on specific shows)
    Goodwill Industries (the PSA was done so w/o their knowledge or consent and they plan no further PSAs)
    Reputation Rhino
    Aetna (unaware of any ads, but are looking into it; any found will be discontinued)
    New York Lottery (spots were run against their wishes and have taken steps to prevent that)
    Constant Contact
    Aquarium of the Pacific

It's interesting to note how many claimed that they didn't want to be running on Rush anyway.

Here is the list of companies that I didn't see Tweets or links for.
    Downeast Energy
    Consolidated Credit
    Freedom Debt Relief
    Norway Savings Bank
    Portland Ovations
    The Girl Scouts of Oregon and Southwest Washington
    TurboTax
    American Heart Association (but that's been linked elsewhere on this thread).
    Last edited by Nick Soapdish; 03-09-2012 at 07:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Soapdish View Post

It's interesting to note how many claimed that they didn't want to be running on Rush anyway.

Here is the list of companies that I didn't see Tweets or links for.
    Downeast Energy
    Consolidated Credit
    Freedom Debt Relief
    Norway Savings Bank
    Portland Ovations
    The Girl Scouts of Oregon and Southwest Washington
    TurboTax
    American Heart Association (but that's been linked elsewhere on this thread).
    I'm just as surprised as they are that those two are on the sponsor list. The Girl Scouts don't really need an explanation methinks

And Rush like many right wing pundits have attacked the the European union, especially the economy so the Norway Savings Bank wouldn't want anything to do with the guy as well.