BENDIS! Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 378 of 1001 FirstFirst ... 278328368374375376377378379380381382388428478878 ... LastLast
Results 3,771 to 3,780 of 10003

Thread: Plooky Night Live (and the Not RK for TIP Thread Players) with your host F. Myles Ron

  1. #3771
    GODFATHER Gregory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Transylvania
    Posts
    38,220

    Re: Plooky Night Live (and the Not RK for TIP Thread Players) with your host F. Myles

    We watched Mad Men for the firstest time last night. We probably won't go back as nothing really hooked us.

    We liked the attention to detail. Liked the writing technique. Liked Mr. White Hair Guy.

    I didn't think of them having an design/art guy in house, and I cringed when he was told to "play with it" to flesh out a vague idea. That's designer death. It means you invest a lot of time and brain sweat into an image, and the ad exec will swat it away because they can't describe what they want up front.
    Heygregory.com | CookingWithVillainy.com

    Quote Originally Posted by R0cketFr0g View Post
    I'm open to Gregory's ministrations.

  2. #3772
    GODFATHER Artie Pink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Behind The Barrier
    Posts
    50,815

    Re: Plooky Night Live (and the Not RK for TIP Thread Players) with your host F. Myles

    Quote Originally Posted by Gregory View Post
    We watched Mad Men for the firstest time last night. We probably won't go back as nothing really hooked us.

    We liked the attention to detail. Liked the writing technique. Liked Mr. White Hair Guy.

    I didn't think of them having an design/art guy in house, and I cringed when he was told to "play with it" to flesh out a vague idea. That's designer death. It means you invest a lot of time and brain sweat into an image, and the ad exec will swat it away because they can't describe what they want up front.
    "My Dad used to have that cocktail glass!"

  3. #3773
    GODFATHER Artie Pink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Behind The Barrier
    Posts
    50,815

    Re: Plooky Night Live (and the Not RK for TIP Thread Players) with your host F. Myles

    Somewhere in L.A. the Mad Men set designer is frantically sifting through estate sales.

    Somewhere else in L.A. a Mad Men writer is crapping out a script whilst watching Falcon Crest DVDs and YouTube clips of Darren Stevens taking shit from Larry Tate.

  4. #3774
    Just the... TIP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    HoBoHamia
    Posts
    114,682

    Re: Plooky Night Live (and the Not RK for TIP Thread Players) with your host F. Myles

    Sadly, Roger the English Pilldog had no balls.

    When he did he had one out and one undescended...then the Vet lopped 'em off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy-Klone View Post
    First draft of TIP's eulogy:
    "And so we commit this hairy man to the ground. Like his beloved Cerebus, TIP passed from this mortal coil two issues sooner than we'd have preferred. We were never promised those final two issues. Life, like Sim, can be utterly indecipherable."

  5. #3775
    GODFATHER Artie Pink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Behind The Barrier
    Posts
    50,815

    Re: Plooky Night Live (and the Not RK for TIP Thread Players) with your host F. Myles

    Quote Originally Posted by TIP View Post
    Sadly, Roger the English Pilldog had no balls.

    When he did he had one out and one undescended...then the Vet lopped 'em off.
    You dudes are bummin' me out, man!

  6. #3776
    GODFATHER Scotty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dunbar, WV
    Posts
    20,803

    Re: Plooky Night Live (and the Not RK for TIP Thread Players) with your host F. Myles

    Herman's Head needs to be on DVD

  7. #3777
    Just the... TIP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    HoBoHamia
    Posts
    114,682

    Re: Plooky Night Live (and the Not RK for TIP Thread Players) with your host F. Myles

    Oh, so Vince PlookThicket passed away recently. He can now rejoin his Three Piece Set in ManhoodHeaven.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy-Klone View Post
    First draft of TIP's eulogy:
    "And so we commit this hairy man to the ground. Like his beloved Cerebus, TIP passed from this mortal coil two issues sooner than we'd have preferred. We were never promised those final two issues. Life, like Sim, can be utterly indecipherable."

  8. #3778
    GODFATHER Artie Pink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Behind The Barrier
    Posts
    50,815

    Re: Plooky Night Live (and the Not RK for TIP Thread Players) with your host F. Myles

    Quote Originally Posted by TIP View Post
    Oh, so Vince PlookThicket passed away recently. He can now rejoin his Three Piece Set in ManhoodHeaven.
    You lost me at the gas station there, Chief.

  9. #3779
    GODFATHER Gregory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Transylvania
    Posts
    38,220

    Re: Plooky Night Live (and the Not RK for TIP Thread Players) with your host F. Myles

    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
    Herman's Head needs to be on DVD
    It's lasting legacy is the continual employment of Animal as a voiceover actor.
    Heygregory.com | CookingWithVillainy.com

    Quote Originally Posted by R0cketFr0g View Post
    I'm open to Gregory's ministrations.

  10. #3780
    Just the... TIP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    HoBoHamia
    Posts
    114,682

    Re: Plooky Night Live (and the Not RK for TIP Thread Players) with your host F. Myles

    Quote Originally Posted by Your pal, Jim View Post
    You lost me at the gas station there, Chief.
    Bon-Bons and LoveBalls
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy-Klone View Post
    First draft of TIP's eulogy:
    "And so we commit this hairy man to the ground. Like his beloved Cerebus, TIP passed from this mortal coil two issues sooner than we'd have preferred. We were never promised those final two issues. Life, like Sim, can be utterly indecipherable."

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •