BENDIS! Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 736 of 1001 FirstFirst ... 236636686726732733734735736737738739740746786836 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,360 of 10003

Thread: Plooky Night Live (and the Not RK for TIP Thread Players) with your host F. Myles Ron

Re: Plooky Night Live (and the Not RK for TIP Thread Players) with your host F. Myles

Quote Originally Posted by Joshzilla View Post
    Justified is great! And The Shield!
    The Shield was awesome. I liked Terriers a lot, but it was no The Shield.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeandzod87 View Post
    ...you are one disturbed individual. Seriously, that's like something out of a Garth Ennis comic

Quote Originally Posted by Jason California View Post
    You get used to it.

Re: Plooky Night Live (and the Not RK for TIP Thread Players) with your host F. Myles

Terriers seemed okay, but it also had a lot of cliche detective show moments in those first two episodes. It just felt really standard to me. I may skip to episode 4, since that one is directed by Rian Johnson. But if that doesn't grab me, I'm either trying Justified or Breaking Bad.
    You never did the Kenosha Kid

Ginger McFailballs, Private Eye Magnum V.I.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dusto
    Terriers seemed okay, but it also had a lot of cliche detective show moments in those first two episodes. It just felt really standard to me. I may skip to episode 4, since that one is directed by Rian Johnson. But if that doesn't grab me, I'm either trying Justified or Breaking Bad.
    It started standard but then opened up to a lion get b story and some cool weekly episodes.

A lot of stuff tying back into te first episode
    The of the KTT Illuminati.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kedd View Post
    My blurb: "No one knows how difficult it is to be a black man seeking justice in a white man's world. No one but Magnum V.I. that is."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Your Pal, Carl View Post
    One week in Chicago and now Janice wants us to move there.
    Should have gone in winter.

Brent Yellow Thunder

Quote Originally Posted by Your Pal, Carl View Post
    One week in Chicago and now Janice wants us to move there.
    Chicago is a most excellent place to live.

Quote Originally Posted by WillieLee View Post
    Should have gone in winter.
    The first few days felt like winter. Also, she's from Pittsburgh so the weather isn't an issue for her. But I'll take my 60 degrees all the time no snow no 100 degrees and humid ever weather, thank you very much.
    Official blog of the 2008 Baseball Deathtour~!
    The most decorated Fake Bendis Awards winner in Bendis Board History
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Dye
    damn Carl, you're awesome

I hope we get more updates from Dusto about Terriers soon. I'm on pins and needles.

In 2007 I bought the album Black Madonna, by The Austerity Program, and I listened to it a few times, put it on the shelf, and didn't listen to it again until yesterday. It's pretty fucking great, though. Maybe I wasn't in the mood in 2007, but I haven't stopped listening to it since yesterday morning. It's math rock at it's finest. Better and darker than Shellac or Don Caballero. The singer sounds a bit like Big Black era Albini, but better. It has a sense of humor about itself, too. I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Your pal, Jim View Post
    I hope we get more updates from Dusto about Terriers soon. I'm on pins and needles.

I'm just responding to other people making comments about it.

I mean, I'm not thinking about it, then I check back into the thread and someone mentions it, so I say something else...

But yeah, okay, point taken.