BENDIS! Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 1 of 1001 123451151101501 ... LastLast

Thread: Some B.S. is causing me to have to make this new thread.

Some B.S. is causing me to have to make this new thread.

I can't get into my own thread for some odd reason, so I am making a new B.S. thread. Thanks for coming by.

If you ask me later, my answer might change, but my favorite song in the world might be Girlfriend is Better.

It picks me up every time I hear it.

Re: Some B.S. is causing me to have to make this new thread.

I will need someone to post a link to this thread in the old BS thread please.

Jenna Shea retweeted a post I made about wanting to kiss, lick, and bite her, along with a video that shows her being all sex like and what not, and I doubled the amount of followers I have on Twitter because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Spock
    I can't get into my own thread for some odd reason, so I am making a new B.S. thread. Thanks for coming by.

If you ask me later, my answer might change, but my favorite song in the world might be Girlfriend is Better.
    YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av3j4WStj2A

It picks me up every time I hear it.
    Almost every few years there always seems to be a different Talking Heads song that reenters my life that always seems to fit the moment. Currently it's Lifetime Piling Up.

Quote Originally Posted by The Robot Lord of Tokyo View Post
    Almost every few years there always seems to be a different Talking Heads song that reenters my life that always seems to fit the moment. Currently it's Lifetime Piling Up.

It is a great, I am in my early 30's, what now song.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Spock View Post
    It is a great, I am in my early 30's, what now song.
    Definitely. I'm 35 now and ever since getting married 5 years ago, my life has been a blur. I have a two year old son now. I'll have a daughter born within the next week. And next thing I know I'll be in my 50's. I heard this song 2 months ago while on my way to an ultrasound appointment. I laughed at how true it all really is.

Quote Originally Posted by The Robot Lord of Tokyo View Post
    Definitely. I'm 35 now and ever since getting married 5 years ago, my life has been a blur. I have a two year old son now. I'll have a daughter born within the next week. And next thing I know I'll be in my 50's. I heard this song 2 months ago while on my way to an ultrasound appointment. I laughed at how true it all really is.

Good stuff. Congratulations with the kids. I have found that nothing puts years into perspective as watching children grow up. I find it easy to get lost in the years on my own, but my nieces and nephews help put perspective on the years. I have to wonder how I would have developed if I had kids of my own all the time to focus on.

Thank God. The old thread was developing a musty odor.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Spock View Post
    Good stuff. Congratulations with the kids. I have found that nothing puts years into perspective as watching children grow up. I find it easy to get lost in the years on my own, but my nieces and nephews help put perspective on the years. I have to wonder how I would have developed if I had kids of my own all the time to focus on.
    When you have kids, it feels like your losing yourself, but in a good way. You see your kids develop all of your traits, both good and bad. But it's comforting to know that when you die, you'll live on through them.
    I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. When I look back 10 years ago when I used to go out drinking 2-3 times a week with friends, they were good times. But they were good times for who I was back then. And now I enjoy the good times I have with who I am right now.

Quote Originally Posted by BriRedfern View Post
    Thank God. The old thread was developing a musty odor.
    Yeah, it is not as good as woman sweat.