BENDIS! Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Conclusion to the only trilogy that matters -- Eastbound & Down season 3!

Re: Conclusion to the only trilogy that matters -- Eastbound & Down season 3!

Just watched the new episode...

Wow.

I loved the previous seasons. LOVED them. Where everyone else would squirm I would revel. I love awkward/cringe humor. But this new season? They finally did it. They made *ME* squirm. They stuff with his son just made me uncomfortable. No doubt because I now have an 11 month old daughter, so it just hit me differently than it would a year ago.

That said, I loved it. Lots of laughs. LOTS.

But yeah, they finally got me with the darkness. Good show.
    @_benchristian_

Wink Re: Conclusion to the only trilogy that matters -- Eastbound & Down season 3!

I first saw it on HBO Go. I shat myself laughthing.

And
    Spoilers:
    Toby's Culter's baby.

Gotta admit, not as good as the opener last week. Honestly, the episodes with Will Farrel's character were my least favorite from the first season. There was some good stuff with the baby, a few laughs here and there, not bad but not one of the best. I laughed a lot more at Life's Too Short tonight.

Right Guy

"I got something for you. It's Friends DVD. Season six. Criterion Collections."

That was the craziest strangest fucking episode but it was fucking awesome.

It was great
    It's a bit like having sex with a jellyfish: once might an interesting experiment, twice would be perversion!
    -Grant Morrison

You never know what worse luck your bad luck has saved you from.
    -Cormac McCarthy

Quote Originally Posted by PeterSparker View Post
    Gotta admit, not as good as the opener last week. Honestly, the episodes with Will Farrel's character were my least favorite from the first season. There was some good stuff with the baby, a few laughs here and there, not bad but not one of the best. I laughed a lot more at Life's Too Short tonight.
    Agreed, not as good as last week's, but still had some good moments. I liked Ashley Schaeffer in season one, but last night he was a bit much.

Baby in a backpack!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregory View Post
    Jo. Zil. La. My sin. My soul.
    Quote Originally Posted by JABSEN View Post
    Yeah but your prices have gone up since then. You're like the Adam Hughes of blow jobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Your pal, Jim View Post
    I fucking love Stosh

Quote Originally Posted by gibbEy View Post
    Agreed, not as good as last week's, but still had some good moments. I liked Ashley Schaeffer in season one, but last night he was a bit much.
    I liked season 1 Schaeffer better too, but last night was like a Roadhouse parody; that made it great to me.
    It's a bit like having sex with a jellyfish: once might an interesting experiment, twice would be perversion!
    -Grant Morrison

You never know what worse luck your bad luck has saved you from.
    -Cormac McCarthy

"Gabriel! My seed! You received my secret distress call!"
    x7

Quote Originally Posted by BriRedfern View Post
    I like you. You are one of the few people here that I think of by their real name. Assuming your name is Matt. You have spells where you are really funny and then spells where you try to hard to be funny and all I can think is "wow. He is really trying hard to be funny and it is not working. Maybe tomorrow will be better for him."