Gailsimone Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Comic Book Men

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr
    Oh lord, just when I happen to be out of drinkable alcohol around the house. K-dog, I understand if you are upset at getting dogpiled, no one likes that, no wonder what the reasons behind it are. But Corri has warned you, she has said to drop it, it maybe too late to say this, but JUST FUCKING DROP IT!
    Its hard to drop it when people constantly bring it up.

Re: Comic Book Men

Quote Originally Posted by K-DoG7p7 View Post

Yeah. It's been like, 5 whole minutes since you insulted and/or stereotyped multiple participants in this thread...
    "There seems to be something in the human condition that makes people dislike people that they think are different. If we could get rid of that, it'd be a better world" - Stan Lee

Then just walk away, just don't look at this thread. Your not going to get people to change their minds, your just wasting time and energy, and build up a lot of angst trying, and challenging the mods is always ALWAYS a bad move, even if you have a justifiable reason to do so. Try to bow out gracefully, but if you can't find away to do that then just bow out.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ! View Post
    Yeah. It's been like, 5 whole minutes since you insulted and/or stereotyped multiple participants in this thread...
    Let's not go there, everything that's needed to be said about this has already been said. If any parting shots need to be made, then let the mods make them. It's much like picking at a scab, you'll just make it bleed.

"You really can't ignore Bendis, especially when he shoots you in the face with a sniper rifle in Call of Duty." ~Brubaker

And at least their valuations this week were a lot more realistic (though I'm still skeptical on that lightsabre).

That 10k estimate for the Bob Kane sketch last week was absolutely laughable.
    "There seems to be something in the human condition that makes people dislike people that they think are different. If we could get rid of that, it'd be a better world" - Stan Lee

Quote Originally Posted by KJ!

How?

How?
    If you keep at this, then they'll keep at it, and on and on and on, tell Corri or Shel makes it end. I'm trying to help you out here, so please, I'm going to say this one last time K-Dog, please please please just drop it, and if you continue this then you're on your own from now on.
    Last edited by Tyr; 02-20-2012 at 11:00 AM.

"You really can't ignore Bendis, especially when he shoots you in the face with a sniper rifle in Call of Duty." ~Brubaker

Made

Quote Originally Posted by KJ! View Post
    And at least their valuations this week were a lot more realistic (though I'm still skeptical on that lightsabre).

That 10k estimate for the Bob Kane sketch last week was absolutely laughable.
    Are you sure about that? Has anyone actually checked on the value of Bob Kane artwork since he passed away? It may not be that far fetched, especially if a place like Sotheby's was auctioning it.

The items on the show just like pawn stars are set up. They know the item and the real price before they start shooting.

Also storage wars plants items in lockers.

How in the hell do you let a fucking loser like Jason Mewes walk into the store and just raise havoc, rip open merchandise and according to what they said during the show, commit credit card fraud?

Then you truly do not know me at all, and you can go ahead and assume anything you want because everything you say about me i will take as en ethnic slur against me.
    Corrina: you may need this.

Love comics? Love humor? Love hot redheads (of both sexes?)
    http://thevariants.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Lester C. View Post
    Matt Doc Martin has become the voice of reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrina View Post
    People should listen to Matt.
    Every tax-paying citizen deserves the right to marry the person they love. Americans who vote to deny other Americans a right they themselves enjoy should have that right taken away from them.

What do I think of you? In my head it is 10 minutes in the future and I am pissing on your corpse. Any other questions?