Gailsimone Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Comic Book Men

Re: Comic Book Men

Quote Originally Posted by DungeonMasterJim View Post
    Doesn't say much for the comic book industry if a podcast which I would guess is about comics gets as many downloads as some of the highest selling comics sell per unit. I guess that, more than anything else, points to that the industry really is dying.
    It has absolutely nothing to do with comics actually (other then being recorded in a comic book store)

Quote Originally Posted by bert View Post
    Yes, it was sexual, and yes it was highly inappropriate to be said to a female reporter.

why the FUCK are you defending this guy Kdog?

My perception of you is going down by the second, and I cannot be the only one getting this opinion of you.
    Because its not fucking sexual!

Quote Originally Posted by K-DoG7p7 View Post
    There are so many things wrong with this sentence.

Then why would you have a problem if your partner told you they'd just done it to someone?
    "There seems to be something in the human condition that makes people dislike people that they think are different. If we could get rid of that, it'd be a better world" - Stan Lee

Quote Originally Posted by KJ! View Post
    Then why would you have a problem if your partner told you they'd just done it to someone?
    for the same reason i would have a problem if she literally kissed someones ass

for the same reason i would have a problem if she literally kissed someones ass
    So you're agreeing that taint-licking is sexual.
    "There seems to be something in the human condition that makes people dislike people that they think are different. If we could get rid of that, it'd be a better world" - Stan Lee

So you're agreeing that taint-licking is sexual.
    Literal taint licking is sexual just as lateral ass kissing is sexual
    In this case its not LITERAL!

Look at the comment in context again and tell me that's sexual

Its just fucking not! there is not sexual context there at fucking all, its just a crude way of saying Corrina was kissing Chumlees ass

Literal taint licking is sexual just as lateral ass kissing is sexual
    In this case its not LITERAL!

Look at the comment in context again and tell me that's sexual

Its just fucking not! there is not sexual context there at fucking all, its just a crude way of saying Corrina was kissing Chumlees ass
    Do you know what the taint is?

Saying Corrina's kissing Chumlee's ass is already crude, so why add the even worse element of making it the taint, and licking, which is an even more sexual act.

How can you lick the space between someone's balls and ass and have it NOT be sexual?

Do you know what the taint is?

Saying Corrina's kissing Chumlee's ass is already crude, so why add the even worse element of making it the taint, and licking, which is an even more sexual act.

How can you lick the space between someone's balls and ass and have it NOT be sexual?
    You consider "Ass kisser/Asskissing" crude?
    Its probably the most commonly used term in the fucking world to call someone who is sucking up to someone.

You got to be fucking kidding me here.

I knew Australia was PC capital of the world but My god you cant be serious!

You consider "Ass kisser/Asskissing" crude?
    Its probably the most commonly used term in the fucking world to call someone who is sucking up to someone.

You got to be fucking kidding me here.

I knew Australia was PC capital of the world but My god you cant be serious!
    Australia as the PC capital of the world? Unfortunately that's FAR from true.

And while yeah, ass-kissing is an extremely commonly used term, it is by definition a wee bit crude.