Gailsimone Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 284

Thread: Comic Book Men

  1. #131

    Re: Comic Book Men

    Quote Originally Posted by DungeonMasterJim View Post
    Doesn't say much for the comic book industry if a podcast which I would guess is about comics gets as many downloads as some of the highest selling comics sell per unit. I guess that, more than anything else, points to that the industry really is dying.
    It has absolutely nothing to do with comics actually (other then being recorded in a comic book store)

  2. #132

    Re: Comic Book Men

    Quote Originally Posted by bert View Post
    Yes, it was sexual, and yes it was highly inappropriate to be said to a female reporter.

    why the FUCK are you defending this guy Kdog?

    My perception of you is going down by the second, and I cannot be the only one getting this opinion of you.
    Because its not fucking sexual!

  3. #133
    Right Guy Cassandra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Tasmania, Australia
    Posts
    1,776

    Re: Comic Book Men

    Quote Originally Posted by K-DoG7p7 View Post
    Because its not fucking sexual!
    There are so many things wrong with this sentence.

  4. #134
    Right Guy KJ!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,303

    Re: Comic Book Men

    Quote Originally Posted by K-DoG7p7 View Post
    Because its not fucking sexual!
    Then why would you have a problem if your partner told you they'd just done it to someone?
    "There seems to be something in the human condition that makes people dislike people that they think are different. If we could get rid of that, it'd be a better world" - Stan Lee

  5. #135

    Re: Comic Book Men

    Quote Originally Posted by KJ! View Post
    Then why would you have a problem if your partner told you they'd just done it to someone?
    for the same reason i would have a problem if she literally kissed someones ass

  6. #136
    Right Guy KJ!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,303

    Re: Comic Book Men

    Quote Originally Posted by K-DoG7p7 View Post
    for the same reason i would have a problem if she literally kissed someones ass
    So you're agreeing that taint-licking is sexual.
    "There seems to be something in the human condition that makes people dislike people that they think are different. If we could get rid of that, it'd be a better world" - Stan Lee

  7. #137

    Re: Comic Book Men

    Quote Originally Posted by KJ! View Post
    So you're agreeing that taint-licking is sexual.
    Literal taint licking is sexual just as lateral ass kissing is sexual
    In this case its not LITERAL!

    Look at the comment in context again and tell me that's sexual

    Its just fucking not! there is not sexual context there at fucking all, its just a crude way of saying Corrina was kissing Chumlees ass

  8. #138
    Right Guy KJ!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,303

    Re: Comic Book Men

    Quote Originally Posted by K-DoG7p7 View Post
    Literal taint licking is sexual just as lateral ass kissing is sexual
    In this case its not LITERAL!

    Look at the comment in context again and tell me that's sexual

    Its just fucking not! there is not sexual context there at fucking all, its just a crude way of saying Corrina was kissing Chumlees ass
    Do you know what the taint is?

    Saying Corrina's kissing Chumlee's ass is already crude, so why add the even worse element of making it the taint, and licking, which is an even more sexual act.

    How can you lick the space between someone's balls and ass and have it NOT be sexual?
    "There seems to be something in the human condition that makes people dislike people that they think are different. If we could get rid of that, it'd be a better world" - Stan Lee

  9. #139

    Re: Comic Book Men

    Quote Originally Posted by KJ! View Post
    Do you know what the taint is?

    Saying Corrina's kissing Chumlee's ass is already crude, so why add the even worse element of making it the taint, and licking, which is an even more sexual act.

    How can you lick the space between someone's balls and ass and have it NOT be sexual?
    You consider "Ass kisser/Asskissing" crude?
    Its probably the most commonly used term in the fucking world to call someone who is sucking up to someone.

    You got to be fucking kidding me here.

    I knew Australia was PC capital of the world but My god you cant be serious!

  10. #140
    Right Guy KJ!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,303

    Re: Comic Book Men

    Quote Originally Posted by K-DoG7p7 View Post
    You consider "Ass kisser/Asskissing" crude?
    Its probably the most commonly used term in the fucking world to call someone who is sucking up to someone.

    You got to be fucking kidding me here.

    I knew Australia was PC capital of the world but My god you cant be serious!
    Australia as the PC capital of the world? Unfortunately that's FAR from true.

    And while yeah, ass-kissing is an extremely commonly used term, it is by definition a wee bit crude.
    "There seems to be something in the human condition that makes people dislike people that they think are different. If we could get rid of that, it'd be a better world" - Stan Lee

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •