Gailsimone Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 63 of 135 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113 ... LastLast

Thread: Mass Effect 3 thread

Re: Mass Effect 3 thread

I particularly hated Kai Leng's smugness, since in three of my encounters with him he failed twice, and only won the one time because of outside factors, but he's still so "I'm awesome, you'll never escape!." Of course, that paid off when Shepard pointed it out to him and all he could do was shout "Shut up!" That was worth it.

Anyway, new topic (Try to keep up, I'm all over the place!) I mentioned that I'm going for a MaleShep/Tali romance this time, and my saved ME2 with a Tali romance is older than I want so I've got to go back and replay. However, I just remembered that I did a "perfect" playthrough just a few weeks ago where I romanced Jack, and I also remembered that even after the game is over you can walk up to your love interest and say "I don't like you anymore." If I went to that game and dumped Jack, could I then walk up to Tali and start a romance that would carry over to ME3, even though we're past pretty much everything (The final mission, the love scene, etc.)? Would that work?
    Life is like a roller coaster. It has its ups and downs, but if you sit back and relax you get a heck of a ride.

~*~ DISNEY PRINCESS ~*~ Slewo.O's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Personamanx
    That's pre-production stuff.
    What pre-production stuff?
    Quote Originally Posted by John M. Coker (Johnny C.) View Post
    Slewo's right.

Oh god, I just typed the words "Slewo's right."

TWICE!

~*~ DISNEY PRINCESS ~*~ Slewo.O's Avatar
    Yeah, Kai Leng was more annoying than deadly. Still not sure what's so dangerous about him, a dying man was able to kick the crap out of him.
    Quote Originally Posted by John M. Coker (Johnny C.) View Post
    Slewo's right.

Oh god, I just typed the words "Slewo's right."

TWICE!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr View Post
    You mean like Cerberus?

as written on Shamus Young's Blog

Oh and K-dog, I think you might want to hurry with your list if you don't want Hate Prime to beat you to it, if he hasn't already.
    no more like stuff that seems half finished and a lot of missed opportunities

Quote Originally Posted by Slewo.O View Post
    What pre-production stuff?

Plot, designs, writing, voice recording, ETC. That's usually completed before the actual game is even touched. If anyone has has any issue with the plot at all giving Bioware another six months would be meaningless. All that stuff with Cerberus was established from the begining. Very little would be changed over the course of production.

Just as an FYI: I've tried, and you can change your romance after "finishing" the game. I went to my post-Arrival save point in my "perfect" playthrough, dumped Jack (Okay, I still feel like a total fucking prick for that. She deserves so much better, and the way she screams "fuck off" afterwards really makes me think I've hurt her) and went to Tali, and when I saved again my import file for ME3 now says "Romanced Tali."
    Life is like a roller coaster. It has its ups and downs, but if you sit back and relax you get a heck of a ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Personamanx View Post
    That's pre-production stuff.
    Regarding the plotted evolution of Cerberus within the span of the series, former Bioware turned best selling novelist Drew Karpyshyn, confirmed the poster's thoughts on the subject. Again just on Cerberus not the other crap the guy ranting on.

http://drewkarpyshyn.com/c/?p=381#more-381

I don't want to hunt for the links this close to midnight but ME 3 is the first Bioware game Drew didn't work on. Before the game came out he blogged that he already knew the ending because they planned it during the first game. In the most recent blog I linked to Drew said that he wasn't going to go into what the original ending was, thus in my mind confirming the the ending we got wasn't the one we started with.

Aaaand now i reached the assault on Cerberus in my second playthrugh and there is no point in continuing as i know that if i wait i get multiple missions in DLC

thats the problem with 20hour games that have single player DLC coming that must take place before the final mission.

how do you know you have nothing to do on a sunday?
    when you find yourself making a spread sheet showing just how few missions there are in Mass Effect 3 compared to the last 2 games

The list i was making includes a Spreadsheet, and while my list isn't ready i thought i would post the spreadsheet so you all could see Problem #5 i had with ME3 that there is simply not enough side missions..

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...2d3M0M1R2gtVHc
    and no i have not been working on this all day i have actually been social this weekend