Gailsimone Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: First Look At Earth-2

Re: First Look At Earth-2

Quote Originally Posted by Flamebird View Post
    No that would be the first look at an Earth-2 character; not Earth-2 itself.
    Not to mention that apparently Karen Starr of Earth-2 showed up before Huntress.
    Has it been said that Huntress takes place on Earth "1" ?

Quote Originally Posted by Thequeerjock View Post
    Honestly I don't think anyone really gives a crap. You're being nitpicky.
    Then why did you correct my mistake, a mistake i would not have made had you given more information.

Quote Originally Posted by K-DoG7p7 View Post
    Then why did you correct my mistake, a mistake i would not have made had you given more information.
    Because you came in with some "oh, and BTW that's wrong it's not the first look at Earth-2!" stuff? And to be honest, I'm sure most people will live dude. It's actually kinda funny now.

I know these characters already. Where are the awesome characters that were flushed down the toilet with the reboot?

Wow.

That is not what I expected AT ALL.

I'm even more curious than I was... though I'll be incredibly disappointed if we don't get to see Jay, Alan, and Ted!

(Not that one cover is an indication of anything except that the universe has/had a Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman.)

Has it been said that Huntress takes place on Earth "1" ?
    Yes, Paul Levitz has stated that Huntress and Power Girl are trapped on Earth-1.
    "Able to leap powerful bullets with a speeding bound!"

"Able to do powerful speed while on a single locomotive?"

"Just so you know...
    Y'all are weird."-Larry Dixon

Quote Originally Posted by RobStaeger View Post
    Wow.

That is not what I expected AT ALL.

I'm even more curious than I was... though I'll be incredibly disappointed if we don't get to see Jay, Alan, and Ted!

(Not that one cover is an indication of anything except that the universe has/had a Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman.)
    Hmmm well here's what Robinson had to say:

I’m excited and eager to let people know all the facts about the new EARTH 2 comic, but for now I have to remain vague,” teased Robinson. “Earth 2 is a world that’s very like our own, but at the same time vastly different. It has known great conflict and danger…a dark menace defeated but at a great cost both to the Earth and to its superheroes of that time. Now, in the present as new menaces emerge to attack the Earth, so new heroes must emerge too, learning to work as a team (or perhaps Society is a better word) while facing these new threats head-on. Who are these heroes? Will their powers include speed, bestial fury, and maybe even green light? Wait and see.
    So I'm guessing it may have the Trinity in the beginning and then shift to the next generation? I know Robinson is quite fond of Jade and Jesse Quick so maybe his JSA will have legacies?

Interesting to note that Batman has escrima sticks like Dick.....

Okay, really? Is it just impossible for anyone at DC to come up with a good Wonder Woman costume? SHOULDER STRAPS. USE THEM.
    Current Favorite DC Book: Calendar of Small Events
    Current Favorite Marvel Book: Hawkeye

Imagine this -- the original heroes form to fight Darkseid, not WWII -- but sometime in the past. This untethers the original bunch from a specific point in time, but also lets them be old enough to have legacies. Then the new bunch comes along... Wally, Kyle, Connor, Courtney.

I really, really want the JSA to start in WWII, but boy would I like to see the new generation again.

But whatever happens, I am DYING for this book. More than any other of the second wave, it's the one I want most.

Stupid stupid and stupid
    I mostly think its stupid because those three should be older.. then i guess they are not who they appear to be...... DADADAAAAAM!
    You do realize what happens when you assume, correct..?

They could be the children of the orignals... Personally, I think I'll wait to read it before calling it stupid, or great, or whatever term fits.

By the way, I like that Superman costume a LOT! I wish that was the re-design we got when things got rebooted!
    The floggings will continue until morale improves. ~ anonymous